“The best girl's vacation ever!”
Review of Saphir Hotel

Saphir Hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had a pleasure to stay in Saphir hotel & Villas in the middle of September. The September is the perfect time for holiday, not crowded beaches, no queues for food and drink and enough place for your relaxation. I would say the real gem are hotel's employees, very kind and polite. Especially Enes and Ilker from the front desk and of course Spa and Animation team. The Diamond bar was also our favourite and not only for cocktails but also for great team in there - I already miss them all.
The food is really great and there is a great choice, pancakes every day :). Everything is fresh and FB team perfecvtly care about it. I am really "picky" about the food and I always found what I wanted. The best pizza in the "Snack bar" during afternoon, really really awesome.Only little negative detail - mostly when we came for dinner the cutlery was missing so we had to go to steal some of them but it didn't disturb us that much. Beach and swimming pools are great, I would appreciate to have open water slides more but this is tiny tiny detail. Anyway the animation team always made you busy! Rooms were really nice and fresh renovated, small with balcony to the view and we really liked our room very very much, the only thing is that there is no wifi in the room - you need to catch it in tne lobby and around villas area but who needs wifi during vacation :)). Generally it was my best holiday and I truly enjoyed, I hope that changes in this hotel will be only better and better.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 11katerinah

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel on 1 to 8 August. And it was a super vacation.
The hotel is really nice and green. The food was excellent, various. Lots of fruits, vegetables and a lot of second courses. The baklava was the best.
The rooms were cleaned everyday and the stuff was super nice to us.
Lots of places were you can eat. If you were not in time for breakfast, you could always find at the bar near the beach pizza, hot dogs and gozleme.
Or at lunch there were like 3 places were you could eat on the teritory.

***Regarding excursions
I recommend going Rafting. It was really fun and the adrenalin is high.
I don't recommend going to The yacht Star Craft. Yes, there is music and foam party but the food is really bad in Is crouded.

We were really satisfied of our stay at this hotel. We would definitely come back here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gasnaş O
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I stayed Saphir Hotel with my wife and two kids in August for one week. We enjoyed our stay too much. Our room was clean and it was cleaned everyday of our stay. There was more than enough food at meal times and they were generally delicious. I liked deserts most. There were always someting to eat in daytime like salads, patatoes and pizzas etc. at different places of the hotel. Beverages and water were ample and accesable all over the hotel. Sea was beatiful despite some tides. Pier at the beach was a very useful and clean place to spend good times. Water slide on it was fun for my 12 yrs old daughter and wife. Show times were the best. Show people were good and one of them was able to speak four languages at once without boring audiance. Security was professional enough to call me to warn that my car's left door was left open even I parked my car outside but by the walls of the hotel. Life guards at sea and pool were highly qualified. They were dedicated enough to hear and take action when we cried our daughter's name since we lost her sight for a couple of seconds while swimming. One of the life guards hurried towards us and showed her to us under the sea mentioning she had a long dive at the moment. One of the life guards dived and found a visitor's waterproof camera when the visitor dropped his camera to the sea. The life guards was staying by the water slides to arrange and take required precautions at the big pool and on the pier. Hotel location by the beach was good enough to enjoy sea. There were some shopping places around the hotel if needed. Hotel garden and trees were well designed. It has a big and beatiful garden. Staff and other personnel were well motivated and eager to help and solve your problem when encountered. Hotel administration is good and dedicated to visitors' satisfaction. I would like to thank Mr. Hasan Yeşiloğlu who helped me and my friend during our reservation phase. I liked my stay at Saphir Hotel. I can prefer Saphir at my next stay for sure.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The booking.com and the tripadvisor's photos do not really correspond to reality. The hotel looks old: the facility, furniture, almost everything...
We had arrived at 2 AM and the receptionist sent us to the restaurant to have a bite... One slice of tomato and 1 cucumber, with 2 cubes of cheese didn't really help. But it still was a nice gesture of them. Thx God we were accommodated at 4 PM and had some hours of sleep.

We've stayed in a Standard room with the awful view to the neighbour hotel under construction. Opposite the street, there was a mosque which was delivering a prayer song several times per day, especially at 5 AM. It was constantly waking us up each morning. Although there is more noise coming from the pool side during the daytime and from the outdoor club during night.

The food was average... grilled food was okay, but the deserts and salads were no tasty at all. The drinks were okay - drinkable. We had a "one time opportunity" to benefit of a dinner at the "Italian Restaurant" and I wish we hadn't. They served us fish which was nice and some uncooked potatoes and a so called "Caesar salad" which was no Caesar at all. Moreover, as we skipped the main buffet, we stayed a bit hungry that evening and had to go out for a proper dinner.

The rooms were clean, the towels were changed daily, the AC worked properly. The so called "Queen size" bed was a resized Queen, it was hard to fit two persons in that bed. The minibar was not fulfilled at all during our stay. No carpets in our room, so we felt like living in a student dorm.

Surprisingly the wi-fi was working good in the restaurant, lobby, at our room's balcony and sometimes on the beach. The gym was DEAD, only couple of treadmills and some dumbbells, it was impossible to work out there.

The staff works really hard, they are pleasant and nice - respect for them. They speak a bit of English and Russian of course. There were plenty of Russian people, so I felt like I was in Russia :) It's hard to find a place with less of them. Sorry guys! )

I will never return back and I will not recommend the hotel. Although, there were people who were rating the hotel as a good one for a 4*, I can tell that this is subjective. I will save some more money next time and will choose a 5*.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

my sister ,I and my 10 year old daughter stayed in this hotel from 8th to 18th of july. upon arrival we were shown down to a main bar to a soup kitchen ( as my 10 year old daughter called it) that was the only food available after the dinner restaurant closed at 9.30!!!! we were then shown to our room, the room was no bigger than my daughers room at home it had a 3 quarter bed and a single bed in it. the so called double bed wasn't big enough for two small people to sleep in. I had to get dressed and went down to reception to complain. we were moved the next morning to a deluxe room but had to pay another £225 on top of our already over priced holiday. this hotel is little more than a 2* the bars don't have a fully stocked amount of drinks you have to go between bars to get certain drinks. the tables and floors in the bars are sticky and wet. the only nice bar with soft furnishings is the lobby bar.... but get this.... its 24h paid bar its not included in all inclusive. the bar staff work so hard and waiters and waitresses also work hard.we were the only 3 English in this massive hotel lots of Russians. they were rude selfish and greedy. we ended spending lots of money going out to drink and eat. we didn't meet any other English on our travels. steer clear if you are English we couldn't wait to get home.

Room Tip: book a deluxe room out of main building