All reviews diamond bar animation team nice hotel big area sea view hotel administration baklava relax pool life guards pool games water slides standard room table tennis small kids main restaurant meal times pancakes
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel is very nice, clean and tidy. Food served several times a day was perfect. Soft drinks available from fridges all the time. Animation programme separated for kids and for adults. Lots of activities during the day. Easy and cheap access to Konakli. Friendly staff.
My flight was late so no problem I paid extra to stay in my room till 6pm.

Room Tip: sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tartaner
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was living in the main villa. The location was perfect, close to see, dining room downstairs as well as restaurants. I really enjoyed staying a lot, because the staff was wery helpfull, kind, willing to help however they could. I highly recommend it for families with small kids

Room Tip: Rooms by the sea have great view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Aušra Z
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is almost really 5* hotel. Date of departure? My wife was sad. Me too. Very nice vacation, attentive staff, good location, water slides, tasty food. Thank you all. We have room in new part (deluxe rooms) and we appreciated that (serenity, space). What to improve? Some little things: wifi works bad, music was sometimes crazy and selections of fruits could be a little bit better.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MarthyJ
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Family type hotel with very friendly personnel, gorgeous garden, big variety of food, several places to eat during all day, ice cream twice a day, lots of activities in day time as well as in evening. Good infrastructure around as it is situated in the Konakli city. Big seaside, several pools always a pleasure to relax at, Villa deluxe room i stayed at, has perfect sea view, is spacious and has big balcony. I would recommend it not only for families, as there is very nice club nearby. Also it is very easy to reach nearest bigger city with local transport. Hotel has it all, i would gladly come back and recommend it to my family and friends.

Room Tip: Villa deluxe villa rooms has perfect sea view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gediminas236
Reviewed 15 May 2017

our 3rd visit (may 6-14, 2017).
the territory is still grean and clean. the guests this year are mainly Lithuanian, Ukrainian and Russian. i already have 2 reviewes for this hotel here, so i shall update only about this year differencies.
Wifi was really poor. when needed - you should go to reception, but so do a lot of other people at the same time. so i enjoyed it in the morning only. which was ok with me, since i came looking for the sun and sea and not for Wifi :)
the food was ok. but if you want to get strawberries you have to come by the dinner opening ;) "big families" have them all...(the same was with ice-cream, but we are also Russians and know how to get what we want :) )
the air conditioneer was off, but with the open balcony i didn't need it at all. cleaning was daily, we left small tips every day, our friends didn't - the quality was ok in both rooms.
separate "thank you" goes to the SPA center and pesonally to Farukh, who made my back straight and strong again. and to Maxim, who knew how to fix the painful hand of my friend .. ladies in the SPA were really friendly and helpful, even when we needed to change the kid's towel out of schedule (this time they do it 3 times a week only, the only minor minus of this year, which we quickly found a way how to manage).
so Thank you, the management, the animation team (zumba next to the beach was really driving and the kid-club was full).
the only unfriendly person i met there was the "hotel guide" (Azur? don't even remember his name now) of our travel company, who became quite aggressive (and rejected to help to get the requested vouchers from the reception, where we left them a night before upon arrival) when we told him that we don't want any excursions and do not want to hear the "welcome meeting" in the 4th time in this area. but i forgot about him as soon as we turned out and left him there.

for those of my country-mates who think "if its safe, if its OK" - its the same as it was 2 years ago, nothing significanly changed there, if only become better and a bit cheaper in some issues. we had really good week and we for sure will be back :)

this year we had a flight to Alanya, not Antalya and it was really pleasant. Air company Royal Flight, the service was good, no delays. and significanlty faster to the hotel from the airport comparing to Antaliya. Though the duty free shop is very small there :)

Room Tip: all rooms are ok. i usually ask to give me the quiet one overlooking the swimming pool, so at night i don't hear the disco at all.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends