“worst holiday ever”
Review of Saphir Hotel

Saphir Hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2017

my sister ,I and my 10 year old daughter stayed in this hotel from 8th to 18th of july. upon arrival we were shown down to a main bar to a soup kitchen ( as my 10 year old daughter called it) that was the only food available after the dinner restaurant closed at 9.30!!!! we were then shown to our room, the room was no bigger than my daughers room at home it had a 3 quarter bed and a single bed in it. the so called double bed wasn't big enough for two small people to sleep in. I had to get dressed and went down to reception to complain. we were moved the next morning to a deluxe room but had to pay another £225 on top of our already over priced holiday. this hotel is little more than a 2* the bars don't have a fully stocked amount of drinks you have to go between bars to get certain drinks. the tables and floors in the bars are sticky and wet. the only nice bar with soft furnishings is the lobby bar.... but get this.... its 24h paid bar its not included in all inclusive. the bar staff work so hard and waiters and waitresses also work hard.we were the only 3 English in this massive hotel lots of Russians. they were rude selfish and greedy. we ended spending lots of money going out to drink and eat. we didn't meet any other English on our travels. steer clear if you are English we couldn't wait to get home.

Room Tip: book a deluxe room out of main building
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank pamperpuss966

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel is very nice, clean and tidy. Food served several times a day was perfect. Soft drinks available from fridges all the time. Animation programme separated for kids and for adults. Lots of activities during the day. Easy and cheap access to Konakli. Friendly staff.
My flight was late so no problem I paid extra to stay in my room till 6pm.

Room Tip: sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tartaner
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was living in the main villa. The location was perfect, close to see, dining room downstairs as well as restaurants. I really enjoyed staying a lot, because the staff was wery helpfull, kind, willing to help however they could. I highly recommend it for families with small kids

Room Tip: Rooms by the sea have great view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Aušra Z
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is almost really 5* hotel. Date of departure? My wife was sad. Me too. Very nice vacation, attentive staff, good location, water slides, tasty food. Thank you all. We have room in new part (deluxe rooms) and we appreciated that (serenity, space). What to improve? Some little things: wifi works bad, music was sometimes crazy and selections of fruits could be a little bit better.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MarthyJ
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Family type hotel with very friendly personnel, gorgeous garden, big variety of food, several places to eat during all day, ice cream twice a day, lots of activities in day time as well as in evening. Good infrastructure around as it is situated in the Konakli city. Big seaside, several pools always a pleasure to relax at, Villa deluxe room i stayed at, has perfect sea view, is spacious and has big balcony. I would recommend it not only for families, as there is very nice club nearby. Also it is very easy to reach nearest bigger city with local transport. Hotel has it all, i would gladly come back and recommend it to my family and friends.

Room Tip: Villa deluxe villa rooms has perfect sea view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Konakli
0.5 km away
0.3 km away
Villa Augusto
Villa Augusto
#11 of 64 in Konakli

Been to Saphir Hotel? Share your experiences!