All reviews homemade bread attention to detail vintage rose each morning rose room beautiful memories made us feel my partner sunshine coast hosts providing french room spring fed quiet place to relax an amazing cook maple bacon rooms are beautifully decorated mini quiches
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Location, the Unit was fantastic. Ian & Cheryl were great especially as I am in a wheel chair. Very personal service to my wife and myself. Beautiful breakfasts, out of this world. Very, very clean Unit. Totally impressed with every thing. Great value for money. Beautiful views and a lovely garden. Great balcony to look at the gardens and valley. My wife and I found it very relaxing and location wise was just up the roed from the wedding. Ian & Cheryl are very caring and understanding. Well done to Ian & Cheryl. We had a great time and totally relaxed.

Room tip: Very quiet and peaceful.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cheryl R, Owner at Allara Homestead Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thanks Dave & laura, it was lovely to meet you both and enjoyed having you stay with us for the 4 days whilst here to attend your daughters wedding. We are glad to herw that you enjoyed your break away and that we were able to fulfil your every need with having one of our guest rooms totally set up for disabled use. We look forward to seeing you for that special next anniversary.
Thanks Cheryl & Ian.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Thank you so much for an amazing time at your beautiful homestead Cheryl and Ian. We were welcomed with special country hospitality and felt at home immediately. The gardens were so beautiful and resonated a calm peaceful environment where you could do nothing else but relax. The room was stylish and the little welcoming gifts made us feel even more special. The delicious breakfasts was something we looked forward to every morning and we are difinitely planning on visiting Alara Homestead again in the near future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks Janine & Paul for your kind words about your stay with us. We will look forward to seeing you both again in the future. We love what we do here at Allara Homestead to give our guests that friendly country welcome where they want to return. :) regards Cheryl & Ian

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

My partner and I recently stayed at Allara Homestead and were absolutely blown away. Cheryl and Ian are two of the loveliest people you will ever meet - so kind and welcoming. Everything at Allara Homestead is perfectly thought out and designed down to the finest details. The fresh homemade afternoon snack upon arrival, port and chocolates in your room and the delicious hot homemade breakfast is to die for. I would highly recommend Allara Homestead, and we will definitely be going back!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Sam & Dylan

It was so lovey of you to write us a review about your stay her at Allara. I love giving my guests those extra special touches in there rooms and all the little home made goodies as I feel very proud when I hear how much they are appreciated. We are glad you chose Allara as your Birthday getaway for Dylan. We wish you all the best in NZ and will look forward to your return. :)
Cheryl & Ian x

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Allara Homestead B&B is a perfect place for anyone wanting to get away for the weekend. A B&B with such welcoming hosts, who will give you the experience you desire. I spent 3 days at Allara with my girlfriend, we had a relaxing and romantic time together, surrounding by the beautiful nature of Flaxton. The room we stayed in was amazing, it had the feeling of a nice cosy cottage. Every morning we were greeted by Cheryl and Ian who would delivery such a delicious breakfast and hot cup of tea or coffee. This was our first time staying at a B&B and after this experience we will be definitely going back next time we decide to head to the sunshine coast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What a lovely couple you are! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We love it when our guests say that this is their 1st B&B experience as we strive to make each and every guests stay just like a Home away from Home where they are keen to return for more of the B&B experience.
We look forward to seeing you both again some time when you feel like being spoilt or just need that relaxing break from your busy lives.
Regards Cheryl & Ian :)

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Beautiful B&B with stunning views that reminds me of Monet's garden, friendly and caring hosts Cheryl and Ian, go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Cheryl's surprise breakfast is amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cheryl R, Owner at Allara Homestead Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

What a beautiful treat having two such lovely people stay with us. Thank you for your time to review your stay on Tripadvisor, We will certainly look forward to your return. Chez & Ian x