See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2016

The rooms are cozy and comfortable. Very clean bathroom and bed linen. The manager takes extra care to keep the guest comfortable. He got the room changed immediately when there was a minor problem in bathroom door. Close to tram station to go for site seeing. The manager gave good tips for local site seeing, which was beneficial.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 20 July 2015

In the internet was written I can cancel for free till a given date. My friend was absolutely against this place- because she thought it's to far from the center. I made the mistake and called directly to the Hotel, there I first found out which kind of people are working there. I couldn't cancel but book less nights, they said. Well, I also called the internet company and they guaranteed me it's canceld. When I arrived there they didn't change anything... nothing! It was still my first booking. They told me to call the boss on the next day... I did... I came back and explained the complicate story again, but they act like there's no problem. I asked "Do you understand me?". The answer was Yes, but they didn't do anything. On my third day I became really angry with the receptionist... I stood in this hotel for 3 nights- alone, but I payed 4 nights- the price for 2 people. I also asked if there's a better connection to the city center, he said no only the train... that's wrong the Princess Elisabeth Station is right around the corner there you can take the bus and the tram. The rooms have been okay- very small, very noisy. The receptionist who worked in the night was completly the opposite from the day time one! We had a good conversation, he was friendly and organised me a toothpaste... But I wouldn't recommed this Hotel- go to booking.com and find a Hotel for the same price, closer to the center and friendlier members or airbnb and you save a lot of money.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2015

There were only two towels and one bar of soap when we arrived in the room. I think the room should be painted again. The pillows were made of duck feathers and I don't like pillows made of feathers and have allergies. I slipped in the bathroom because of the shower's edge. The room was cluttered and the blankets too used. What I liked is that when I asked for towels, they were given to us straight away, and we were accepted in the hotel although we were quite late. I also liked the big window in the toilet room

Room Tip: here were only two towels and one bar of soap when we arrived in the room. I think the room should be painted again. The pillows were made of duck feathers and I don't like pillows made of feathers and have allergies. I slipped in the bathroom because of the shower's edge. The room was cluttered and the blankets too used. What I liked is that when I asked for towels, they were given to us straight away, and we were accepted in the hotel although we were quite late. I also liked the big window in the toilet room
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Cheap, and not in the most central part of town, but a short walk to 4 or more tram lines. The neighbourhood is apparently a "bad" one but I didn't encounter any problems near the hotel. It was also very quiet at night. For a person travelling solo on my own dime it was decent. The room was hardly amazing but it was warm and clean and all the essentials were there are working. Well - except wifi! I was on the 4th floor and could almost never successfully connect to it.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo