“Excellente! Magnifico! Jättebra. ”

Pizzeria Gatto Giallo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Arriving at the entance this place can look a bit outdated, but this restaurant has a huge outdoor piazza in the back. This is where the residents go and there might be queue during dinner hours. We ate here four times during our visit. I really recommend the gulasch (best ever) and the pizzas (cheap n good). My son thought they made the best pizzas he ever tasted. Great take away and service as well. Just go here!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some italian restaurant with good prices... And we've found it.
Food was very nice.
The place is ok.
Prices super cheap.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We got here by chance during our Lake Garda easter holiday and ended up dining here twice. As others have mentioned: the interior is a little dated. But who cares? The restaurant operates a pizza oven in its center opposite the bar. The pizza is super thin, crisp and very tasty at an unbeatable price between 4,50 € to 7,50 €. We tried different varieties and they‘ve all been great. I can especially recommend the Pizza Montanara with porcini, panna and dry cured ham. I also liked the Spaghetti Oglio et Aglio as they‘ve been simple and tasty.
The service was very attentive, friendly and efficient.
Whilst the locals seem to appreciate the pizza a lot and come in frequently to pick up pre-ordered take-away pizza we’ve seen very few non-German guests. To us this didn’t matter and we will definitely return in our next holidays in the area!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I came here for a quick late dinner, not very hungry, on my last night before flying home. I had a bowl of minestrone and a salad which were very good and satisfying. The menu is quite extensive. So many things sounded good. I would have liked ordering something more substantial. But I will have to wait for another trip. Very nice service. This restaurant is a lot bigger than it appears when you first walk in. I ate inside, but later discovered an outdoor terrace for dining which would have been preferred. The big plus here ....the prices.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

What a gem!
Wood fired traditional Italian pizza. Simply the best I have ever eaten and only 4.5 euros for a margarita.
Great pastas.
Friendly welcome.
It's where the locals eat!