All reviewsolive treeshamyogurtthe ownerdecent hotelfriendly ownersstay there againhotel is locatedsmall islandcakesby footan optionbeautiful islandproductsferrygeorgiatavernas
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I had a lovely stay at the Hotel Berdoussis on the small island of Elafonisos, off the south tip of the Peloponnesus, near Neapolis. Georgia, the owner, could not have been nicer and more helpful. The room was spacious and clean and had lovely soaps, etc. and I had a view of the sea, although the hotel is about a 5 minute walk from the harbor. Very convenient! I had my own private balcony and a small clothes drying rack - very handy. Breakfast was delicious, with her rice pudding being particularly tasty! I had gone back to stay on that island after a day trip there four years ago. I had eaten a marvelous meal at an ouzeri there, Boukas. You can imagine my disappointment to arrive there October 3rd to find it had closed for the season! Well, fortunately, it is not the only good taverna on the island. I had two very good and satisfying dinners at Ormoufoula's on the harbor. Good food, warm and friendly service. A nice experience. I highly recommend the Berdoussis and will definitely stay there again if I return to Elafonisos.

Room Tip: I asked for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SuzanneGrecophile
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Berdoussis Hotel - Remember this name as this is best hotel in Elafonissos!

Tts presentation is striking and ultimately we three travelers valued our experience.

Everything about the hotel was exceptional.

It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service. Complimentary breakfast was beyond good, great value and service is attentive and efficient.

Room (s) itself was well equipped and comfortable. We were all extremely pleased with our stay, and although short and sweet this time, we hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.
Excellent hotel. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the owner. As for the hotel itself, from the kind, courteous, and friendly owners and staff, to the meticulous, comfortable rooms, cozy common areas - our experience was nothing less than exceptional.

Beaches, mini marts and restaurants are within short walking distance (just a few minutes).

Would definitely recommend to everybody!!!!

It's a true sample of excellent hospitality. Thank you again Georgia for going just that little step extra for us: Hariklea, Alexandra, Ioanna!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel with very good facilities. The hotel is located in the center of the small town and you can go to the center by walk. Breakfast is very good with local products and the owners are really professionals.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We loved it here. Wonderful welcome, including free wine in the room. Very easy to find and in a nice quiet location amongst the olive trees. Very comfortable bed indeed, and a delicious breakfast. Very impressed indeed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night, was a great place to stay with very friendly owners. Nice clean modern rooms with a decent Breakfast. Will definitely visit again.
Location is spot on for eating out with plenty of space for parking.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple