“good quality, but slightly priced for snack bar”

La Petite Fringale Snack Bar
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Duingt
Reviewed 18 April 2017

the food here is good, but the bill was rather high for a snack bar...2 adults and 2 kids...1 beer , 1 wine and meals...80+ euros...the quality of the food is however really good and the portions are large. nice terrace and access to the beach is great.

1  Thank Mike D

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I rarely do bad reviews and to be fair we (family of 5) only popped in for an Ice Cream. The lady who served us looked at me like I had 5 heads before I even opened my mouth. The kids took an extra 10 seconds trying to decide what to have and you would have thought I had detained her all afternoon. She scooped pitiful amounts of ice cream (I think if she could have found a mustard spoon to serve us with she would have!) into the cheap cones and dismissed us.

Having had the most amazing and massive ice creams yesterday in Annecy and paid less I can't possibly give this place a good word.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

A very relaxed lakeside setting provides for a fun, summer dining experience. The burgers and fries are excellent, as is the tartiflette, which may lend itself to be more mountain fare but it certainly worthy of a lakeside dinner!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Nice place out of the centre of Annecy, good value for money, friendly, menu with a good selection, nice view and service is very good. Good place to go to if you have children and dogs.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

We hired bikes for the day and went cycling round the lake. On the way back we stopped for some lunch. There wasn't much choice so we went to this snack bar. It was perfectly nice. We had croque monsieur, a seafood salad and some frites and 2 colas. It was 25 euros. The food was average but what we needed after cycling. Perfectly eatable. The best thing was the view as we were right by the side of the lake. This wasn't in Annecy itself but several miles out along the lake.