“Wonderful wine tasting!”
Review of Liquidity Wines

Liquidity Wines
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Okanagan Falls, the Heart of Wine Country™, Liquidity offers an artisan approach to winemaking - taking you on a journey of the senses that captures the art of winemaking from grape to glass in a stunning space where guests are wowed by the incredible views, eclectic artwork and locally inspired food. Time is spent enjoying these finer things in life, while in the vineyard care is taken to carefully hand-harvest the best fruit and artfully blend them into fine wines.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

With a wonderful view of Lake Vaseux, this wine tasting bar offers a great selection of wines, both red and white, for sampling. Stephen Judge did an awesome job of describing the wines and even had us taste two Merlots side by side so we could notice the difference in the wines from one growing season to the next. Their wine club offers free shipping and individualized selection which is a bonus. The wines we tasted were all great! Bistro restaurant and patio looked very inviting.

Erin0075, Customer Experience & Communications Manager at Liquidity Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Stephen.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"okanagan"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Incredible building and view. Mike at the tasting bar gave us one of the best tastings we’ve ever had.

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that Mike gave you a great experience with us.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The minute you enter the driveway is the minute you know something cool is coming up! I love the look and feel of this place. The wines are good and getting better every season, so wonderful to see and taste!! The infinity pool on the bistro deck with a beauty view of Vaseaux Lake in amazing! The "winetenders" have tons of knowledge so ask every question you have as this was another great learning experience for us! Thanks!

Erin0075, Customer Experience & Communications Manager at Liquidity Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass this information on to the staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I only drink certain white wines and Liquidity is one of the few wineries where I actually like most of their whites. The Pino Gris is great, as is their Collage, Viognier and the Bubbly. The prices are between $18-$25/bottle for these selections. The Chardonnay is apparently very good but I am not a fan of Chardonnay so I didn't try it. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The space is beautiful and the amazing art selection changes so it is worth it to go back and check out what's on the walls.

Thank you for your review! So glad you enjoyed our whites. Try the Chardonnay next time too - we have converted many an anti-Chardonnay person. And if you don't like it we won't hold it against you. ;-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The winery is modern and the lands around it are truly beautiful.

Needless to say this winery can be very busy. The wine tasting area is very small and offers no seating. This is a pet peeve of mine with all wineries in the region so I'm not going to penalize Liquidity additionally for this.

The tasting area was quite well staffed which allowed my friends and I to get solid attention during the tasting. The staff were knowledgeable and engaging.

The wine truly surprised me. I was under the impression that Liquidity was far larger than it actually is and was expecting the wine to taste accordingly. However, I found the wines to be of a quality of a boutique winery. I opted for the reserve tasting and loved the wine top to bottom. The "base" Pinot noir is quite good but the reserve and equity pinots were truly impressive. The reserve Chardonnay was creamy but still maintained good fruit without over-bearing oak.

I walked away with a selection of wine and membership.

For me ... among the highlights of my trip.

Erin0075, Customer Experience & Communications Manager at Liquidity Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad that your experience with us was more than you expected!