“Nice Asian food ”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Wow this place offers a special atmosphere. It feels like a small bar in Singapore. Service is friendly and helpful. Food is authentic. Wine list is good and every wine I ordered was available.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had dinner here the other night and had the most amazing Singapore noodles with chicken. Sitting at the open windows watching the world go by as I sipped my wine. I then found out it was happy hour until 7pm so my dinner and drink was much cheaper! Will definitely be back!! Awesome service too.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Yet another little surprise along Bondi Road. Wandered in here for a change for a casual dinner and we were very pleasantly surprised. Great music and the venue has great decor which all adds to a nice place to eat. The food is mostly tapas style asian and there is a reasonable mix to suit all tastes. We just ordered a whole mix of dishes and shared and all were enjoyed very much. My favourite were the prawn and chive dumplings. Having walked past a few times since it is a shame that is does not seem more busy, as the staff and the food are all very good and it is a nice addition to the list of options in this stretch of Bondi Road.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is more for Bondi locals (or nearby) - food is ok, but the decor and the cocktails make it a fun experience. I've already been there twice - great, fun, joint.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My partner and I had a lovely evening here a few weeks back for our second anniversary from our first date, and enjoyed the mixed Asian tapas style share plates in a very interesting venue. Restaurant/bar style as is the norm these days in Bondi, but it seems to work. Only hiccup was the length of time the final dish took to come out, which was way too long a delay after the others came nicely spaced. Love the decor and the feel of the place, and best still, a ten minute walk from home.