“Stunning biodynamic Food & Wines”
Review of Pompei's Bondi

Pompei's Bondi
Ranked #5 of 376 Restaurants in Bondi
Price range: USD 16 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Sydney, Australia
“Stunning biodynamic Food & Wines”
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Went there with Family, I can tell we will come back!
Biodymanic pizza and wine are delicious.
Warm and cosy atmosphere. Very good service.

• Visited January 2017

Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic spaghetti”
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Great service and food and make sure you have the home made gelato or the specialty which is home made choc tops with all different flavours!!!

Visited February 2017
Sydney, Australia
“Good pizza and Nutella Calzone”
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Went there post training the pizza were good but my highlight was the Nutella Calzone with vanilla ice cream.. to die for

Visited February 2017
1 Thank Amanda H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian I've had in Australia!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I'm currently traveling Australia and as a huge fan of Italian food I made Pompei's Bondi my first dining experience when arriving in Sydney.

The atmosphere, location, and of course the food were second to none. A truly enjoyable dining experience with wonderful food and excellent staff.

I would recommend to anyone looking for authentic Italian food in Sydney.

Thank you for a great evening.

Visited January 2017
1 Thank Cheywood1
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I had heard lots of great things from friends about Pompei's and we weren't disappointed. We went out on a Friday evening with family travelling from the UK. We started with prosciutto San Daniele and morzzarella de bufala which was absolutely Devine. We had pasta, pizza and veal as mains and everyone was happy with their selection. The kids also all enjoyed their meals but the pizzas are quite large so if you have small eaters get one to share between two younger kids. The meal was finished with gelatos and lemon sorbet. My kids have now discovered a love for sorbet after trying mine. Pompei's food is fresh, made on site (pasta and pizza etc) and use quality ingredients. I was very impressed with the Organic Wine List as well. Will visit again.

Visited January 2017