Lowest prices for your stay
AU$315
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
AU$315
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
1,677 results
All reviews bondi junction great location train and bus station shopping centre public transport bedroom suite across the road easy access early check washing machine westfield sydney kitchen laundry roomy convenience cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2023

Great location and great value accomodation. It was easy to get around, great shopping nearby. The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable. An excellent affordable option when staying in Sydney.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda S, Marketing at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2023

Hello barn21
Thank you for sharing your review. It's terrific that your stay at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction was comfortable, staying in spacious and clean apartment style accommodation. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 November 2023

I requested a room on the upper floors which I received. However the suite number was 1808 which had a glorious view of the backyards and back alleys of Bondi Junction! As I was staying there 11 days I was extremely disappointed. I had guests visiting me and they commented on the unpleasant outlook from my room. I had stayed there 4 or 5 times previously so I was looking forward to the great views which I normally got. I did not mind the green policy of the establishment which allowed me access to my room all the time.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello colinlE6048EO
Thank you for the time taken to share your feedback. We love welcoming back our return guests, however, we are disappointed that your recent stay with us didn’t meet the expectations you have grown to love during previous stays and for this we extend sincere apologies. We apologise we were unable to fulfill your request for a view on this occasion. The team does its best to fulfill as many requests as possible, however, there are occasions and circumstances where unfortunately this isn’t possible. We value your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 November 2023

Everything went well, the room was clean and had everything I needed for my short stay.
Great to have the balcony and the ability to open a window which I really enjoyed. I will return on my next visit to Sydney. Thanks.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello paulaI931DF
Thank you for choosing to stay with Meriton Suites Bondi Junction. We're delighted that you had everything you needed for a comfortable overnight stay in clean apartment style accommodation. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 November 2023

As always, a clean, comfortable, spacious apartment at a great price in a very convenient location with spectacular views . Transport is right at the building. Great shopping centre on the next corner. The staff are always cheerful and helpful. The pool, spa and gym very clean and we usually have them to ourselves!

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello jshea2023
Thank you for sharing your review. It's lovely that you enjoy returning to stay at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, where you find our apartment style accommodation comfortable and spacious with spectacular views. We love hearing that the service from the team is always cheerful and helpful and that you enjoy our close proximity to shopping options. At Meriton Suites we're dedicated to ensuring our guests have comfortable and memorable stays. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 November 2023

After i was told i had to pre pay for my parking for 2 nights, there was no parking available on the 2nd night. i was then told they would validate my parking ticket from Wilson's parking across the road When i checked out, i was told, they don't do vouchers, and they would refund my payment for parking and i had to pay for the parking at Wilson's, which cost $65! i understand there are limited spots, but I didn't appreciate the run around. I will not consider your Suites for my next business trip, as this was not convenient for me, and i was told different stories

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello lisazahra
Thank you for sharing your feedback. It’s disappointing to hear that you experienced some inconvenience with car parking. Should onsite parking reach capacity our friendly team provides guests with additional parking options close by. We value your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.