“HORRIBLE”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service ever, reason being when I walked through the door I said hello, the looked at me nor respond to me. I said hello 2nd time, still nothing!!!
I couldn’t find what I wanted from the train so you ordered from the menu, when the food came, guess what??! There was HAIR(S) in it! I returned it and asked for another one because of the hair. Took forever for the 2nd one to come and guess what???! Another HAIR! Yuckkkkkkk
I called the waitress and showed her the hair and she did not even apologize!
Couldn’t eat anymore and decided to check out, I was being charged for EVERYTHING and no apologies! Dhe actually argued with me on why I should actually pay for everything (included the hairy sushi!)
And the whole time I spent in the restaurant from the second I walked in, she was giving rudes stares, never smiled!
Anyway I’m done and good luck if you go there.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for a quick meal on a Saturday. The place was messy and dirty. I ordered fresh tuna roll and they brought in a fish that was definitely not tuna (probably cheaper). Give it a miss

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite after doing the Coogee to Bondi walk. Great little set up and good use of space with access to the train from inside or outside. Sushi was absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This sushi train location is one of the best I've been to. The scallop dish was superb and beautifully presented. Great when you just need a fast feed.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic view, and a good selection of standard sushi going by on the conveyor belt made for a very enjoyable meal. A bit overcrowded but everyone was friendly, so no worries.