Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment

If you are seeking an authentic traditional holistic healing experience, I highly recommend the... read more

Reviewed 4 May 2020
sandraoT4462VD
Sydney, Australia
An Amazing Journey

I had a 7 day detox at the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre in March seeking to overcome some long... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2020

737 Reviews
from USD 76.38
from USD 37.57
More Info
All reviews detox program holistic healing wellbeing herbal prescribed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2015

I had a blissful 7 day detox with Ayurvedic Wellness Centre. The initial consult with Dr Vishal was amazing, his soft caring nature was something that I had never experienced before, he gave so much reassurance that he could help - and he did. He has an infectious smiling face that you could not help be let go of the resistance of undertaking a detox - he gave careful consideration in the type of treatment that was needed for me. When I walked into my first consultation, I had absolutely no energy, after the 7 day detox and other types treatment had me full of energy and life that I was excited to undertake all my outstanding projects. The treatment massages were absolutely wonderful, I could easily let go of all my resistance to receive whatever my body needed. The massage rooms are warm and inviting, the beautiful meditation music in the background took my negative thoughts away to allow me to heal.

Rita and the team are warm and professional, for me, it was a home away from home. It is indeed a healthy addiction.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Teresa C
Reviewed 17 March 2015

The best way to be kind and loving to your body and soul. I travelled to Sydney for work and included this into my schedule. I recommend you have a consultation with the Doctor as he will recommend which treatments suits your body type. It is worth every penny. All I can think of since coming back home to Fiji, is when can I plan my next trip to this place. Do it, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: March 2015
2  Thank FijiFlava
Reviewed 15 March 2015

The rose filled troughs lit with floating candles set the scene for a sensual, physical and spiritual treatment. My 4 hands massage involved 2 delightful therapists who worked in unison. The oil was warm and the massage platform as you find in India was more relaxing than western massage tables. Some pressure point style techniques were used but in flowing massage sequences. The effect was energising and relaxing. A generous, professional and authentic Ayurvedic experience which is hard to find outside India. Easy to recommend highly. Warm thanks!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 9 February 2015

I was booked in for a full body massage (abhyanga) and shirodhara. The atmosphere at the centre is absolutely beautiful and harmonious. The owner, doctors, and staff are very kind and attentive. The facilities were excellent - very well manufactured equipment for all treatments.

My therapist made me feel very comfortable, and my experience of the treatments was deeply relaxing. Ayurvedic massage is unlike remedial massage, the strokes are lighter. But it's wonderful for the skin and lympatic system. They use medicated oils which is excellent. My skin felt incredible afterwards. And although my hair was thick will oil, I shampooed it a few times thoroughly in the shower that night and it was just fine!

I went to the centre last year for their monthly open night, which is an information evening about Ayurveda, with a chance to meet the doctors and therapists, and enjoy some very delicious food and tea! High recommended also.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

I have experienced many Ayurvedic treatments I'm India, having travelled to a centre in Trivandrum in 2011 for 6 weeks. I find the therapies & treatments offered at this centre to be comparable if not better.
The centre exudes a sense of calm & peace & elegance, and the doctor, owner & staff are all very knowledgable about all aspects of Ayurveda.
Coupled with the ease of getting to the centre in the heart of Bondi Junction by train, bus or car, this is an experience not to be missed.
Five stars from me! Fran, Sydney