All reviews across the road shopping centre one night comfortable bed cleaning staff within walking distance old style plenty of parking good size would stay again room was large shower pressure off street parking motel wedding office tidy
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Staff is very friendly, location is great, enough parking on the premises and the rooms are clean.
Breakfast was delivered to the room. Roll-down-blinds (outside) for the window is great for blocking out sun and noise.
Unfortuntely wifi was really bad: there's reception in only a few spots in the room and once connected, it takes forever to load anything.
Interior seems dated, but nothing was broken or dirty, so no issue there.
Would stay again (spent 2 nights here)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Recently stayed overnight, it is not a new motel by any means and it really is the only one located in the Narellan area. So the prices are really a bit steep for the accommodation provided. Plenty of off street parking, very friendly reception staff, quite a spacious room and very comfy bed, bathroom recently renovated and good shower pressure

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the two bedroom suite for an overnight stay recently. As others have mentioned, it was relatively expensive for what it is, but with little other options close by they do have a captive market.

The room was large, beds were comfortable, and everything was clean. The staff were helpful when called upon. There was plenty of off street parking.

We stayed in one of the rooms at the back of the complex and it was quiet overnight until the trucks parked on the street to the rear of the motel started leaving in the early morning (lots of warming up of engines etc.) Management obviously can’t do a lot about this, but it is worthwhile mentioning for sensitive sleepers.

My main gripe about this place is the lack of cutlery and plates. Despite having a toaster and a microwave in the little kitchenette, there are no plates, bowls or cutlery included with the room? This was a little strange and meant we ended up eating breakfast in the shopping centre across the road instead of self catering.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I should have known I was headed for problems when the receptionist ignored the fact that I was standing outside in the heat for for some time whilst she talked on the phone. Of course that gave me time to discover that the hand rail leading to the door was dangerously unstable (I made the mistake of leaning on it). Things kept going down hill when I was finally let inside without even a smile of welcome or an apology for keeping me waiting. I was then told my room wasn’t ready yet even though I had arrived at the time suggested when I requested an early check in. The receptionist seemed quite put out with me but eventually decided to assign a different room.
So, despite my better judgement, I checked in and went to my room. It was distinctly underwhelming. It had obviously had a bit of a makeover, with new chairs etc and a newish bathroom. Somehow though, it still felt dated and dingy. Perhaps the cheap brown sheets and green towels added to the problem. No matter how clean, such things never really feel fresh unless they’re a brilliant white. Another issue was that the room smelt strongly of scented products which barely faded over the 2 nights we stayed. Perhaps the scent was being used to counter the horrible smell of cigarettes that lingered around the entrance.
That night, as the rooms filled up, I discovered that the walls are very thin. The sound of my neighbours banging around made it hard to fall asleep and then woke me before 7am.
The parking when the motel is busy is also a bit of a nightmare. There are no assigned spaces and they are very tight. I had trouble reversing out of my space because the row behind me was so close and whomever parked next to me opened their door so hard into mine that chipped paint off to the metal in a couple of small spots.
The internet was awful. According to the receptionist, Apple devices have a hard time even logging on and bother their server and my device had to be restarted before they would work. Strangely though, my daughter’s and my Android phones also had the same problem so I suspect I was spun a bit of a line to try and cover up the cheap crappy service. I will also mention that the service was just as slow and erratic no matter what the time was.
Finally, the pillows were rock hard and though the double bed was ok, the single was apparently pretty uncomfortable.
So all in all, this was not an enjoyable stay. The good location, hot shower and inviting pool (which unfortunately I couldn’t enjoy because of the weather) were the only things I liked.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel overnight on our return journey to Melbourne.

The hotel is well located across the road from a shopping centre and restaurants. The rooms are basic but clean with tea and coffee making facilities. Unfortunately the pool was undergoing maintenance while we were there so we couldn't use it.

Our biggest issue was the group of people that were drinking and carrying on in the car park the night we stayed here. Noise continued until after 2am despite the hotel's "no noise after 10pm" policy. We had an early start the next day and left feeling unrested and tired.

While we realise that the party was probably a one off, we are at a loss as to why the manager (who lives onsite) didn't put a stop to it. The room information book clearly states that the "no noise" policy will be "Strictly enforced" and that guests "creating excessive noise" will be "evicted without refund". This didn't happen and the hotel didn't deliver on its statement "our intent, as an accomodation provider, is for all our guests to enjoy the comfort and facilities we offer in a peaceful environment".

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family