“Nice meal”

Station Street Bistro
Ranked #59 of 341 Restaurants in Hornsby
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Description: Family run bistro - Owner/Operator Chef. Exceptional food using the freshest produce in a stylish, casual setting....
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had the Wagyu burger woth fries and small salad. Delicious. Decent size, not the sky high too big to bite version. Quick friendly service to table but order at the counter. Bar is expensive but normally have a glass of wine there. Comes in 2 sizes - standard pour or large. Latge is a good pour for me thank you.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

on Friday myself and my lady friend had the most fatty i had chicken parmigiana and my lady friend had chicken as well the amount of oil that run out of our meals was revolting. Hours after our meal the taste was still there and continually repeated on both of us

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Great pub fare across the road from Hornsby Station. The schnitzel is a safe bet and probably bigger than your face. Unfortunately I was less a fan of the field mushroom compared to other mushroom-based dishes I usually enjoy, and it was a slightly strange mix with the Napoletana sauce. Won't stop me revisiting though.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Recently changing management has led to big changes. No table service, new menu. The main courses are slightly upmarket bistro food, think need cheeks and duck pie, but low fi staples like chicken schnitzel etc are all present. Dessert is not worth it. Wine choices are expensive but nice. About $35 per head for two courses plus wine.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to find such great quality food and service. The blackboard specials are to die for! I tried the beef cheeks last week and pork belly last night. I'll definitely be back for more.

1  Thank Anna G