“Great location”
other traveller has booked this property
Living area with reverse-cycle air-con, 60'UHD Smart TV, double glazing & block-out blinds
Spacious king bedroom with bedside tables, lamps, large mirrored robes, aircon & block-out blinds Splittable queen bed with air con, large mirrored robes, double glazing, bedside tables & lamps
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Modern kitchen includes dishwasher, stove, cook top, microwave and plenty of utensils, crockery etc
Dining area, office nook, kitchen; including Euro laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
Classic bathroom with bath, shower, towel rails, toiletries & extra towels
Study nook and book exchange in hallway, showing the second bedroom in the background
Finishing touches and detailed decorating make this a very special apartment
Old photo - 2nd bedroom; queen bed split into singles, air-con, bedside tables & lamps, mirror robes
Brunswick serviced apartment reading or office nooks
The massive Royal Park is only a very short walk away
Lots of live music close to great Brunswick serviced apartment location
Lots of unique nearby shops and services close to Brunswick serviced apartment
Lots of local activities close to Brunswick serviced apartment
Beautiful old buildings such as the Melbourne Exhibition Building close to this Brunswick apartment
Brunswick Vibe is at the bottom tip of this photo of Princes Park. The edge of Royal Park on the RHS
Sydney Road 'village'. The CBD in the background is only 4kms away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ndmj
Netherlands
“Great location”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed here for a couple of weeks. Location was excellent - supermarket, restaurants and park nearby. Tram out the front with a short ride to the centre. Train also not far away. Apartment has all you need and is quiet and spacious.

Your age range 50-64
15 Aug 2017
Thanks for your comments Nerida. I love this apartment in this location, but it's nice to know that you did also. It really is quiet isn't it? I have had many repeat guests who have stayed here because it is quiet, but also because it is so close to so many things. You have summarised it fairly well actually!
I hope that you will be one of our growing number of returning guests.
Regards,
Chris McDonald
StayCentral (long& short-stay) Apartments Melbourne
newda02
Melbourne, Australia
“Great property close to everything for a great stay ... ”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We recently had a weekend away and wanted to stay somewhere close to central Melbourne, parks, transport and facilities and chose Vibe due to its reviews. We weren't disappointed.

The property and management team were fantastic. The property was excellently appointed, clean, quiet and in a great location. Minutes from the buzz of Sydney Road's cafe and restaurant scene, a tram stop directly into the city just outside the front gate and a stone's through from Princes Park for a casual stroll.

This is a great property for staying close to everything. I don't believe you'll be disappointed for a short or long stay.

24 Jul 2017
Thanks for your review Dallas. I'm glad that you found our team supportive and the apartment so clean and quiet etc. This surprises some people who expect the location to be noisy, but we keep getting this same comment. You are so right about the location and how close everything is, including the trams out the front. I'm always amazed at how quickly they get you into the city from there. I hope we will see you again; with your returning-guest discount!
Cheers,
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral Melbourne Serviced Apartments
Diana I
“Excellent accommodation”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed here for 10 nights. It was lovely to stay in quality, spacious accommodation with everything provided.Also loved the location, so close to public transport, eateries and shopping.

Your age range 50-64
24 Jun 2017
With more than 400 reviews for StayCentral on Tripadvisor, Google and other global websites, with a guest rating of 4.8 Stars, why look elsewhere?

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the Brunswick Vibe apartment so much, and it's location as well. You had three single people, so it's great to hear that it worked out so well.
We do try hard to include as many amenities in the apartment as possible, so it's nice to hear you noticed and enjoyed them.

We think the location is great, but it's nice to have that validated by our guests who live there temporarily.
I hope we will see you again, but don't forget that we many many different locations around inner Melbourne that you can choose from.
Regards,
Chris
StayCentral (long stay and short stay) Apartments Melbourne
nuttshack
Merricks North, Australia
“Position, position,position!”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My nephews apartment burnt down leaving he & his mates destitute. As all their immediate families are interstate my wife & I jumped into action. We found this apartment, called the manager Chris who showed empathy & acted fast to ensure we secured this apartment for the boys. Within an hour we arrived at the apartment, met Chris who had put the heater on &
welcomed us to this fantastic, funky apartment. super location, close to public transport, shops etc. The apartment had everything the boys needed, was well presented, clean & well furnished. Gratitude to Chris for his kindness & efficiency.

5 May 2017
You're most welcome Fergus. I'm just glad I could help you in such a terrible situation, and that we were able to help the boys in their new place with a pile of doonas, blankets and pillows etc. when they had nothing much left. I'm very pleased that you found the Brunswick apartment to be in a brilliant location with everything the boys needed inside it. We do work hard to made things as comfortable as possible for our guests. i'm just glad it was available when you needed it. Regards, Chris McDonald, StayCentral Corporate Apartments
MichelleW...
“Convenient location, comfy beds, dogs allowed”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed at this property for 4 nights on a business trip. We took along our dog too.
The couch and beds are comfortable. The apartment is surprisingly very quite and we only heard loud road noise from the lounge room.
We stayed in February during nice weather and found the apartment did get hot and stuffy however there are air con units in the bedrooms and lounge room. We would have prefeerred to be able to open front door and windows but there is no front screen door or fly screens so there is no fresh air moving through the unit. I would take a fan if I stayed again.
We stay in apartments on work trips so we can cook. We found the cupboards cluttered and had to wash all cooking utensils and pots and pans before using them. Previous renters appeared to have thrown partially cleaned pots and pans in particular into any space they could find. The cupboards need everything pulled out, washed and stacked neatly. Same applies to the 2nd cutlery drawer. We found bits of food on the tongs and spatula. A stock take of the dinner set and glasses could be useful. For example there are only 4 bowls and 4 mugs for a place that can sleep 5 people. There are plenty of wine glasses and 1 champagne glass.
Bathroom was fine. Shower over the bath. The exhaust fan is sensor activated from the hallway so it goes on frequently - basically every time someone walks into the hallway - and can be annoying if trying to sleep.
There is a reset button in the washing machine cupboard which needs to be hit in order for dish washer to work. Not sure if that is in the manual but we stumbled across this button just as we gave up on getting the dish washer to work.
Free wifi was great and reliable.
The car park is handy but it is designed for very small vehicles. We were travelling with 2 vehicles for work so we put the small car in the car park and the ute on the street. There is plenty of free on street car parking around the corner but it fills up quickly during the day so we were pro ably parked about 300m away but its a nice flat walk. There is an enormous park also nearby which was great for the dog to stretch her legs.
We organised a port a cot and high chair to be dropped off at no cost so we could baby sit the grand child for a night. It was handy to not have to bring those items with us.
All in all its a nice apartment in a handy location but I probably would not stay here again, the main reason being that I dont like a lack of air flow and due to sinus problems I limit my exposure too air conditioners. But if I had no other options I would give it another shot and bring my own fans.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Feb 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed the Chesterfield lounge and the beds. We always receive compliments for these beds that we have custom-made for our apartments. You are correct about the noise. Most of our guests don't leave the front door open, so yes it is a very quiet apartment, given the location. We have never had anyone ask about fly screens on the windows and doors but I will look into this, as other people may like to have these as well. I'm glad you enjoyed the aircon in every room though, as you had temperatures up to 32 degrees during your stay, and it would have been very hot and stuffy with the windows open. I wish you had asked us for a fan whilst you were there. We are only ten minutes away, and could easily have dropped one over. We don't keep one there as there has never been a demand for one. Hopefully we will have fly screens on enough of the windows to allow fresh air to flow through the apartment, for those who prefer this to the aircon.
It looks like the cleaners have missed going through the cupboards and drawers properly. I'm sorry about that. They normally do a great job. I'm also surprised at the low numbers of crockery, as we normally have at least eight of everything. We occasionally get breakages, but the cleaning contractors normally top these up or advise us if numbers are low. This will certainly be discussed with them. I wish you had told me about this when you noticed it. I would have sent them over straight away to fix this. You are right about the sensor in the bathroom. We actually had the electrician organised to come over on the morning of your arrival to replace the unit with a more sophisticated, narrow beam unit to solve this problem, but they were held up at the last minute. The simple solution in the meantime has been to simply close the bathroom door to stop the sensor activating when you walk past. This new unit will definitely be installed this week. I'm sorry we couldn't get it in there before you arrived. The information folder explains that you need to turn on the main switch next to the dishwasher and clothes dryer etc. There is also a small sign on the switch. We found we had to set it up this way to ensure the exhaust fan was running when people used the clothes dryer. The unlimited, super fast NBN Wi-Fi is good isn't it? I'm glad that you liked it. Combined with the huge 60" Smart TV, it is a great combination with Netflix etc. I agree that you need to reverse a bit to get into the car park as described in the arrival instructions, but you can put a big vehicle in there quite easily. We have had large 4WD cars etc in there on many occasions. I'm sorry you had trouble with this. Princes Park and Royal Park are certainly very close and massive. I'm glad you got to enjoy at least one of them whilst you were there. We always supply a portacot and high chair for free if needed. I'm pleased that it made a big difference for you. Please check with us the next time you want to stay in Melbourne, as we have multiple apartments all around inner Melbourne. We may have fly screens on this apartment shortly, but you may prefer to try one of our other apartments in a different location. I look forward to assisting you on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing