See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I spent one night in this hotel and I was impressed. Right on the beach, with a beautiful seaside view it was a pleasure to drink my coffe on the balcony. Friendly staff, clear room and quite atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Very friendly personel, clean and heated room, good and enough breakfast food included in the price, parking place.
The location is also great, with seaside view and close to the market.
They even have a small playing place for children.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view to the sea, a little bit extracharge will worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Good clean hotel - nice friendly staff - excellent location, looks onto the beach and only a 1 min walk to get there. Has a good big outside area which is very nice to sit out and have dinner/drinks. Very family friendly with play area for kids. Food menu was a bit basic and could have had more vegetarian options on it - but everything I had tasted good. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank luke g
Reviewed 1 September 2014

From my lats visit on April this year, this hotel made a very impressive changes. I am not sure if it is because of the complains my company made to our agents who booked us into this hotel.
Anyway, the remarkable changes are:
- The bed is being attended to every day.
- Towels being changed every day.
- The breakfast restaurant was relocated into a more cozy room where one can go out into the outdoor tables.
- Foods become abundant, although there was no variation in choices.
- The kitchen personnel became very friendly.

Now I can say this hotel is holding the 3 stars as it should and as advertised.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms that has the sea view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We got there two hours before check-in. The people from reception were very positive and nice and allowed us to check in before. The rooms were clean, decent size, big and comfy bed, instant hot water. Breakfast was basic but enough for everybody. Big parking lot at a decent price. Big garden with children playground where we could enjoy decent priced drinks in the evenings. Great sea side view. 50 m distance from beach.The most important for me, every employee was positive and smiling when engaging customers

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family