“Outstanding”
other travellers have booked this property
2nd level - Lounge and balcony
Facade Ground floor bedroom with veranda and family shower room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Facade
Ground floor bedroom with veranda and family shower room
3rd level - Twin/King bedroom; ensuite shower room, fitted wardrobes and safe
3rd level - third bedroom; roomy with frosted walk-in shower enclosure
Entrance hallway; staircase off media lounge leading to 2nd level
Entrance hallway; high ceilings; light and airy
Drop chandelier; floor to ceiling window
Drop chandelier in lounge - 2nd level
Chandelier / floor to ceiling window
Chill out media lounge; outdoor/ barbecue and pool/patio area
Ground floor media lounge and outdoor areas
2nd level - Alfresco dining outdoor balcony area off kitchen
2nd level - Lounge
2nd level - Front balcony furniture
2nd level - Open plan fully fitted kitchen; staircase leading to 3rd level
3rd level - Twin room; ensuite; ensuite shower room, fitted wardrobes with safe
Ground floor - ensuite bedroom; fitted wardrobes and safe
3rd level - third bedroom frosted enclosure with large walk-in shower
Rear
Patio; barbecue; plunge pool (3' 6')
Limegrove Lime Bar for the best cocktails!
Limegrove boutique cinema with seat services
Limegrove Lifestyle Centre for the best shopping and gourmet dining
Facade - manicured gardens; palm and bay trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vblackwel...
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our stay at the grove was spot on.

The central location is perfect for enjoying the whole of the west coast, with most beaches and towns a short cab/bus ride away. There's also great beaches and restaurants a short walk away from the house.

The Grove is beautifully furnished & well laid out, so we were able to make use of every area. Having a such a well equipped kitchen and BBQ made breakfasts & dinners on the balcony a pleasure, we ended up eating in more than we ate out at restaurants.

The house keeper Denise is a lovely lady and kept the house immaculate throughout our stay, providing us with clean laundry and towels as well as some good advice for our stay in general. Caz & Dez have done a great job with the house, we would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking to visit the island.

12 Jun 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It was our pleasure having you at the villa and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to welcoming you again!
twototang...
Southport, United Kingdom
“Barbados Break”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Having spent 2 weeks in this property, I can only say that it is a modern stylish town house, stylishly fitted out with top of the range equipment. It is ideally situated being just a short distance from the lime grove shopping centre and all nearby restaurants within easy walking distance. We were met by Juliette the property manager, who along with the house keeper Denise, sorted out any niggles that had occurred both promptly and efficiently. In all a spacious place to stay with good facilities making it an excellent holiday, I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the Holetown area.

23 Feb 2017
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review.
Both Juliette and Denise said you were all fantastic guests.
We're really happy that you enjoyed the villa and had an excellent holiday, we look forward to welcoming you again.
Cyrine A
London, United Kingdom
“Wow - Absolutely Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Barbados where I stayed at an exceptional apartment, surrounded with beautiful tropical gardens. It is situated in a private and peaceful area. The villa is extremely spacious and absolutely stunning. It is well equipped with essentials and beautifully laid out and marinated to a high specification. It is in a prime location, surrounded by shops and is only a short walk from the beach.

This villa is amazing and I could not have asked for anything better. I would 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for accommodation which is top quality. I look forward to staying there again when I return to Barbados on my next visit.

3 Feb 2017
Thank you Cyrine and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Val M
“An Exceptional Stay”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This property is definitely somewhere I would love to stay when I return to the beautiful island of Barbados and that needs to be SOON!

It was exceptionally furnished and maintained with one of the most well equipped kitchens I've seen in a holiday let. The open plan living area on the first floor. was a great space for our family to relax and enjoy each other's company with much appreciated air conditioning! The gorgeous alfresco dining area and the plunge pool veranda were also lovely spaces to enjoy.

One of the many fabulous things about this property was the welcoming, friendly and very accommodating staff team. I stayed for 7 nights with my family and in advance of our arrival, we were invited to provide a grocery list so that shopping would be available when we arrived. As well as grocery shopping, we also took advantage of the fabulous cook to order service provided. We were asked what type of food we would like to have ready for us on arrival. Having given them our dietary requirements, we stepped into this WOW place and were greeted not only by the fabulous staff team - Juliet, Denise and Debbie - but to the most delicious and authentically Bajan meal. It smelt divine, tasted delicious and was hugely appreciated after our long haul flight.

During our stay, Juliet checked in to make sure we had everything we needed, the housekeeper Denise kept the place clean and well looked after and Chef Debbie cooked up a storm (we booked her to prepare another meal for our family and talked her into giving us a few of her wonderful recipes!)

This was an exceptional home from home property and close to the fabulous Limegrove Lifestyle Centre.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm welcome and the exceptionally helpful staff who were there to greet us with a delicious homemade meal and attend to the general housekeeping. They also returned at our request to cook another meal for our family during our stay.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Oct 2016
I'll pass your kind words to the house team, I can honestly say they are brilliant and we are so lucky to have them looking after your every need.
I'm delighted you had an amazing time and look forward to your next visit.
CJEusebe
“My kinda place”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This will be my best recommended accommodation in Bim to date. Immaculate premises,ultra modern, clean and comfortable. Light and airy spacious rooms, en suite bedrooms with ample space. TVs on 2 levels in the 2 living room area with cable connection and wifi. All the mod cons you would expect in the best kitchens. The property is well maintained and in good working order inside and outside.
I had a great time there with my family. 5 star accommodation with an at home feel.
The 2 members of staff associated with the accommodation were so friendly and pleasant and thus added to the very positive experience.
The location is well served with amenities including a bank, Elite shopping area even a cinema with a difference. Beach is a 5 min ride away. Transport is never a problem. This is my kind of place!

25 Oct 2016
Thank you C J for your comments we are really happy that you had a great time, I really love how you describe the property as we thought long and hard about the decor. We look forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing