“Great cottage, lovely location”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Living space
Bathroom
Back garden Spring 2016
View from front window
View over back garden
Winter view from back door
Winter view from back garden
view from front window of parking area and fields beyond
Front garden spring 2016
Secure front garden
View from front garden in autumn
Designated quiet lane to Trunch in Spring runs alongside our property
Quiet lane in autumn sunshine
Mundesley is a pretty village  with pubs, shops and beach
Mundesley Beach
Mundesley village
Mundesley village
Plenty of walks
A chance for a rest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 44 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Anne C
“Great cottage, lovely location”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I had a wonderful 3-night stay here - me and my greyhound. The cottage is clean and very comfortable, extremely well-equipped, and the enclosed gardens meant I could let the dog outside without having to supervise her too closely.

Lots of great walking locations close by, and it was lovely to have a cosy and relaxing place to spend the evening after a busy day out. I'd definitely recommend this cottage.

Sue O
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Quiet, cosy & ideally situated”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at the Lilypad for 3 days & was very lucky with the weather. What a great spot just on the edge of Mundesley with fabulous views. It's far enough away from other houses, but close enough to local amenities & the beach & well situated for visiting lots of lovely places in Norfolk. As a solo guest I found the cottage had everything I needed & I slept really well every night. Jane & Steve were so helpful & friendly. Jane kindly printed a map of a 6 mile circular walk for me, which I did on the first day & it didn't matter at all that I didn't have a dog to walk as I still really enjoyed it. Thank you Jane & Steve for such a fabulous short break - I will definitely be returning.

2904Liz
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“A charming and restful cottage for us and our dog.”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Sadly there was a very cold wind blowing most days but we managed to see some of the pretty villages around the Norfolk coast with the typical stone buildings and walls. The sandy beaches at Mundesley are spectacular. Sheridan Park was also spectacular with the beautiful trees and the azaleas and rhodendendrons just coming out. Holkham Hall was another beautiful spot with the fallow deer. Both were a haven for dogs who are made most welcome. We found the people we met were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the internet signal is poor so we were not able to use our computers.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing