My hair was tied up but outside of my helmet before we ziplined and since no instructor advised on putting my hair inside the helmet it was caught on the zipline and burned off a lot of hair and yanked my neck into the zipline and burned my neck. I was given back my $28 and they wouldn’t offer to pay for the rest of experience (gas I paid for the driver which was also $28) and told me I should have known of all the dangers and taken my own precaution. I had no idea I have never ziplined before.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.