“Takeaway”

Ministers Indian Restaurant
Price range: USD 20 - USD 33
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ministers nestled in the picturesque village of Sedgefield and overlooks the quintessentially English village green and St Edmonds Church which are both steeped in history. Our first class service, fine wines and exclusive menu combined with warm relaxing atmosphere is something we very much pride ourselves on and this has helped establish us one of the finest Indian restaurant in the region.Don't just take our word for it .....Come and enjoy Ministers exquisite cuisine, sumptuous restaurant and quality service for yourself. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU SOON!
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very poor, had dhansak chicken, very mild and tasteless yet it's meant to be fairly hot, I am a long time curryholic I know my curries so I won't be using this place again.

1  Thank aw1955

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I visited here on recommendation and had a great meal. Nice people and obviously well supported by locals. One word of warning, they tend to be on the spicy side and hot means hot so keep that in mind when ordering. Will be back!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

ordered a very nice chicken shashlik plently of chicken and grilled veg lovely!
definitely can't wait to return.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My partner and I took granddaughters to this recommended Indian restaurant as a treat . Totally disappointed.......we had to order poppadoms and pickles at a cost of 75p per poppadom , we get all poppadoms and pickle free at our usual Indian restaurant !!!
We ordered our meals , girls got Korma which I know is mild but theirs was bland and just warm , I ordered pasanda and my partner ordered Nawbi ...house specialty. All tasted the same , bland !! The rice came on a small plate , nothing special at all and just warm . Naan bread was the highlight of the meal .
Would not ever go back , totally disappointed.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Staff aren't the most welcoming and seem to see a table of 10 in their 20's as an inconvenience all ordering 3 courses!! Food is very hit and miss sometimes it's good othertimes it's horrendous. We've even been sent the wrong dish out and had to wait another 20 minutes for the correct one to come out.