“Great stop on a beach day!”
Review of Willie's

Willie's
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Port Dover
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Description: Outdoor patio seating with view of Lake Erie and indoor seating. Seasonal. Open first Thursday in March through to Thanksgiving Monday. Open 7 days a week from 11 am until dark (varies throughout season )
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Really great food, good hot dogs and fries and the ice cream is delicious too! Can't go wrong at Willies!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Good food! Nice to sit down inside but you can eat on the patio. I've only been once but would go again for sure.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Born and raised in Port Dover and this has always been my favourite spot to eat. Now that I have moved away I always make sure I get back a couple times a year to grab a willie burger and am never disappointed. My go to has always been the willie burger pouting and cherry juice. The onion chips are great to. They have a large menu which is all great, but I keep going back for the willies BBQ sauce, wish I could buy it in a store. We also love to get Hewitt's ice cream here always fresh and a great price I will be back several times this year. Great work Willies

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We go to Willies all the time for their Onion Chips and Hot Dogs. They are the best and toppings for Hot Dogs are awesome. Ice Cream delicious and lots of variety.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had an enjoyable lunch at Willie's. Hamburg's, hotdogs, fries sitting on the outside deck how can anything be any better when you are looking over Lake Erie on a beautiful sunny day.