Capt'n Billy's Restaurant Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This place was closed by the Health Dep't due to a rat problem. I liked the food and service. But a rat problem!? Pretty scary! It has re-opened under a different name with the same owner.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I spent a lot of time here when I was on working in town... they have great pizza and good pub food..

The staff are great ppl, the reason I kept coming back.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The beer is freezing cold. Always a plus for us. Very spacious so you are not crammed in like sardines. The food is good and well prepared. They give you plenty so you don't leave hungry. We have been back a few times and will return. The name changes but the place stays the same.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

They advertise best pizza in Port Dover. To me, not so. There a couple of other places that, in my opinion, are better. On the day that we were there it was after the Jan 1 Polar Bear dip. They were totally unprepared for the rush. One server, who worked her butt off and still smiled. Service was very slow, but as I said, the server was great. The pizza was mediocre at the best. Hardly any sauce on it so the lack of taste was evident.
Poorly arranged considering they had to know it would be busy.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

we there last year for the first time for drinks the food looked awesome. so we said we would be in 2016. but it was closed for renovations & a new name