“Great bread”

Add it.
Trish's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Port Dover
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Being celiac it is difficult to buy gluten free bread that has any taste. Trish’s has great bread and bakery selections. For Thanksgiving, they had an amazing selection of pies and desserts.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This small place is wonderful. They make a lovely espresso and have really cool products for sale as well. Their bakery is where they really shine. They even offer a black forest vegan cupcake now. It's my favourite spot in Port Dover. I love also that they make a sincere effort to offer more unique products. Truly a gem of a cafe.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Although I am not a full fledged GF person, thought I'd try some of their treats mainly, the Autumn spice cupcake with pumpkin cream cheese frosting!!!! This sent me over the harvest moon!!!!! Tried their loaf of bread also, a multigrain which was bar none the best GF I've had! Kudos to a fully gluten free bakery! They had also just taken out a batch of chicken in a large pot starting the makings of their chicken pot pie. Will try this one next visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were looking for a bakery to get something fast for breakfast and a cup of coffee/tea. We did not know that this was a gluten free bakery. I picked up some goodies for my kids and was happy to be able to get it dairy free as well. Turned out they also sell specialty coffee and tea so had some of that too. They also sell jarred goods so bought some of that too.

1  Thank kah9607
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to stop and warm up on a chilly walk in Port Dover. We loved the lattes and the gluten-free goodies. Friendly service and huge selection.