“just for a pizza”
Review of The Pale Whale

The Pale Whale
Ranked #22 of 43 Restaurants in Port Dover
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I cannot write any good or bad about this place because it closed. Out of Business. I am very sorry because I cannot put a place down good or bad.Went a business is closed nothing much you could say about them.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The Pale Whale closed last September 2016 and is currently for sale. This is very sad news indeed, as it was the best pizza in town.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I am a resident of Port Dover. Prior to moving here, I lived in Hamilton for many years. My husband and I love pizza and order it all the time. When I first arrived in Dover I ordered from Family Shed. It is 'okay' pizza but often soggy and under cooked. Once The Pale Whale opened up this past spring we ordered a large veggie and picked it up in 10 minutes (that's really quick). What a shock....it was fantastic. The crust is perfection, crisp and light, they don't overburden it with too much sauce; the cheese is high quality and there aren't pools of oil on it. The veggie pizza is a little work of art with spinach, cherry tomatoes, basil, sliced peppers, etc. The result is divine. It is really quite amazing that you can buy pizza of this quality in little ole Port Dover. The price is right too, under $20 for a decent sized large pizza.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My kids can not stop talking about how amazing the chicken ceasar salad pizza was! We can't wait to eat here again! It was the best part of visiting my mother-in-law

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I very much enjoyed dinner from the Pale Whale and will definitely return. The only thing that might help is additional seating while you wait.