“Awesome food, great atmosphere, higher end bar in town”
Review of 211 Main

211 Main
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Port Dover
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casually contemporary gastropub. Multiple level patios and interior space great bar with TV's, extensive wine selection, 8 draught choices, with a great cocktail and imported spirits list. 211 offers a diverse menu with options of great wings,pizza, kids menu, with many fabulous entree features! We strive to appeal to all people and occasions. Come visit us at 211 and we will do our best to make your experience the best ever!
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Good here is great, very nice atmosphere, good seating, great staff...I had pretty much had everything on the menu when I was in town working... I highly recommend coming here for socializing with food

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A few of us decided to hit up the most happening place in dover for some food/drinks & great live music. The people were great, just great people! Food was quick even though it was a packed house. Highly highly recommend for sure, just awesome.

1  Thank thekevinallen
Reviewed 29 October 2017

A friend and I had dinner here for the first time last evening before a show. Our waitress was Sarah. She was very pleasant and attentive as well she had a good sense of humour. I ordered the Antojitos as an appetizer and the Blue Haze burger with a caesar salad. Absolutely delicious! My friend had the spicy black bean burger with a side spinach salad and also a side of roasted vegetables. We were both extremely pleased with our meals. Nice wine selection too! Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The food was always excellent and was the service.The owner has superb taste in decorating. One of the bartenders is a bit sketchy as she has ripped me off once. her name starts with "L". I'm sure that Stacey knows who this is. It's always fun when the sweet and beautiful Cassie is working. Cassie is the owner's daughter.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This is by far my favorite spot in Port Dover. I visit Port Dover frequently and every time I'm there, I go at least once a day! It's a great spot to stop in for a quick drink, a snack, or a nice lunch or dinner. The patio area is great for people watching and especially during a nice day, you get the wonderful breeze from the lake. The food is great, I haven't had one thing that I didn't like. The baked brie with seasonal fruit jams is my favorite, the pear and prosciutto pizza is bomb.com, and the onion rings are addicting! The staff is so friendly and very informative, the specials of the day never disappoint. This is a MUST whenever you're in Port Dover.