“A True Gem”

Cuisines: European, Central European
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Tucked away adjacent to the railway lines in National Park is the Station Café, we stopped off here on our way north. The fire was going to it was nice and cosy and the food which is made on site was truly delicious. I would recommend the scones with jam and cream. The staff were very friendly and great service.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stopped in for a coffee, it was gooood , at $6.40 a cup it should be . The front of house staff could do with a little to warming up as with the unlit fire places

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 20 August 2018

When I was last here at the end of 2017 I found this an excellent place , good service great pies and an excellent selection although some items looked better than they were however I was so impressed I knew I would not pass by without calling again, July 2018 it was like I had gone to a different place , the service was hardly a step above non existent despite there being an equal number of staff as customers , a cup of coffee and a pie took 35 minutes to make the table and was very low quality when it arrived , a party of 6 was heard to make comment they had been waiting for over 45 mins , somehow this has been taken from a very good must visit establishment to a place to be avoided like the plague .

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner on Saturday night (August 18 2018).. Everywhere else was booked so this was our last resort. We were welcomed and seated as soon as we walked in. Nice clean, calm and not too loud atmosphere. Food was delicious, we ordered prawn twisters for entree, chicken and lamb was to perfect then we shared banana and macadamian spring rolls which are now my favourite dessert.
Enjoyed the food and the service was great.

1  Thank IvyDuncan1315
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner after a day of snowboarding. We ordered the venison and the beef for our main courses. The meat was cooked perfectly (medium rare) and the venison was so tender. For dessert we had the sweet spring rolls and affogato which were both delicious and beautifully presented. The service was great and we both had a wonderful evening.

1  Thank KirstyB1264