See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Beautiful place, great people at the hotel, superb restaurant.
Big parking area, easy access from the road. Very reasonable rate, good value for the money. I have been at this hotel many times and I will keep coming back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Maurizioandmaria
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I invited twenty friends to join me on an Italian adventure. I wanted them to experience the beauty, the Spirit, the food and wine, and the hospitality of a place I love... Tuscany. I found this exquisite hotel, that for centuries has been a place where travelers have found comfort. We found that and so more.The setting on the Arno river, the building, the tower, the rooms, the food and wine, and most especially the attentive, personal care of Paolo, and Christiana, created for my friends a memory that will last forever. I am so grateful for Torre Santa Flora. Don F

Room Tip: The tower rooms are spectacular!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donald F
Reviewed 5 May 2016

I joined a group of friends who were following a school choir tour. The rooms are lovely, the decor is elegant and not overstated. Dinner was delizioso, sitting under umbrellas in the garden- we chose a number of dishes and shared. The service was polite and helpful. A memorable evening. Breakfast did not disappoint. Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank FearlessFred52
Reviewed 8 August 2015

This fairytale location is the ideal place to stay and enjoy or visit the surrounding prime locations as Firence, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Lucca...
You are in this hotel a central guest who enjoys private service like never seen before.
The dinners were exquise and our room in the castle tower was eccentric and very beautiful; something completly different than a classic hotel room but with all the luxuries such as whirlpool.
My whole family enjoyed this holiday so much...we would like to recommend it to everybody!!! Thank you very much...we'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann G
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as a stop-off on a drive through Italy and were very pleased to have chosen such a relaxing family-run place. Having read previous reviews we expected the rooms to be dated but the restaurant to be excellent. Well the restaurant was fantastic - delicious local ingredients, expertly cooked and at very reasonable prices. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was also very good. As for the room, we were in the tower (a really impressive building) and the furniture seemed to be appropriate to the room. It is a little dated but no more so than most other Italian hotels. The bathroom was clean and comfortable but not very modern. All in all, I would definitely recommend this to anybody and hope to return one day.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple