Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

H00k3
Mumbai, India
“Scam artist do not stay here”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My friends and I attempted to stay at B&B Chris while travelling to several paragliding sites on the south coast of Bulgaria in July 2015. On arrival we were informed by a rather surly arrogant boy that the place had no water and that we had the option to stay or go. He made it quite clear through his downright rude demeanour that we were not welcome and should look elsewhere for accommodation. As most normal people would do in this situation we left and began a search for somewhere friendlier. The following day I received notification that B&B Chris had submitted a no show to booking.com and charged us in full for the stay. This was clearly a attempt on behalf of this property to take the no show fee without having to provide any accommodation. The accommodation we were shown had no water available to shower or even use the toilet and had a smell not dissimilar to that of a pet shop. I have since notified booking.com of this incident and expect to receive a full refund. If you are looking for somewhere to stay close to Kranevo I would suggest you avoid this place and book somewhere else. From what I could see of the rooms they are not worth what is being charged and you may well fall foul of the same dishonest practice.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: When the little boy said "Before you ask no I am not from Bulgaria"
Liked least: When the little boy said "Before you ask no I am not from Bulgaria"
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Kranevo hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing