1,189 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2018

i have just got back from a week at hotel telelmarchos !!!!! first time i have ever been all inclusive, ------ ALL inclusive ,, thats a laugh,, had to pay for air con, wifi and safe, ok i can go with that,, the food on the other hand had to be seen to be believed,,, first night we went to go for dinner,, looked like big lumps of dog food swimming in some kind of gravy , cold rice, a few very oily potatoes and when asked what one of the tins held the server just shrugged his shoulders, turns out it was veg !! looked like pale green slop to me , the "salad" consisted of chopped tomatoes that had been left to dry ou,t cucumber also dried out and some pasta,whilst my travel companion was still eating this mess a small bowl of watermelon was plonked on the table,, seemed pudding was served!!, dirt plates were stacked up on a table in the middle of the dinning room and only cleared when they looked like they were gonna topple over needless to say i didnt eat that night, went to get a drink only to be given a very small draft local larger in a plastic cup that would normaly be used at a childs birthday party, any other beers had to be paid for ( A I?) no spirits avalable (A I?) i had a plastic cup of sprite ,, that was flat!!!!! anything else from the bar had to be paid for , then to add insult to injury the A I finished at 9-30 pm ,,,,, went down to breakfast the next day, once again i didnt eat, my companion had the breakfast ( he will eat anything ) small frankfurter sausages a spoonful of watered down beans and something that i think was supposed to be a frittata, he didnt eat it !!!! i didnt venture into the dinning room again after that, so on my ALL INCLUSIVE holiday i had to pay for air con, the safe, wifi, drinks, food and any kind of snack or ice cream, to be honest the did do snacks at the outside bar between 10-00am and 9-30 pm but not while lunch or dinner was being served 1.00-2.30-or 7.30-9.00 snacks consisted of pizza or toasted sandwich, i did decide to have pizza ----- OMG 2 very thin slices of cardboard with a bit of dried out tomato topping guess what -- i didnt eat that either!! no ice cream or lollies on A I,,
at 6.30pm people were being told to get off the sunbeds as they wanted to put them away,
the beach was pebbles so we walked further down and found some sun beds to rent ----- 12 euros a day!!! --- just loving this ALL INCLUSIVE holiday--- and they were the cheaper ones!, after a day on the beach it was a long walk back to the hotel --- 1.20 miles to be exact NOT 800metres as stated on the web site, and the last part of that was up a very very steep hill so if you have probs walking or trouble breathing dont go there,,
the nightly entertainmant consisted of ,, one evening of greek dancing,, two evenings of some guy who had obviously been told by his deaf grandma that he could sing, nothing else for the rest of the week, unless you count the "wasp dance", most people were doing it due to the very large number of wasps , as far as i could tell the hotel were doing nothing about this problem,
some times the hotel smelled of drains and there was a huge pile of rubbish just out side, the hairdryer in my room was held together and stuck to the wall with black tape and the mirror was filthy ,green limescale on the taps was pretty off putting, our sheets were not changed the whole time we were there and we only got fresh towels after 6 days the toilet bin was emptied each day but the room was never cleaned.
i have been to corfu 6 times, zante 8 times and a couple of other greek islands, NEVER have i had such a dreadful holiday, if this had been my first experience of the greek island i would never go back , this place needs closing down,

Room Tip: try a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank aitch57
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a cheap, basic get away, this hotel does the job.
Firstly I would say to ignore the bad reviews if you go with a realistic view of what you'll get for the money you've paid.
The rooms are very basic but ours was clean. The bathroom could do with an update as there wasn't a hook for the shower so you have to stand in the bath and hold it over you. The balcony is a good size and we had a pool view. We paid an extra £40 on arrival for air conditioning for 7 days.
The staff are friendly if you are polite to them and Sam especially at the pool bar will go out of his way to help and chat with you.
The pool area is cleaned daily and was not murky green as others have said. There are a good amount of sunbeds, tables and chairs although not many parasols for shade.
The all inclusive drinks do finish at 9:30pm which is too early...even an extra hour would be ok.The selection could be more extensive as it's basic but there is lager, red/white wine and a few local spirits. After 9:30 the drinks are reasonably priced and served until 1am.
The big downfall for us was the food, very basic and served like you're in school but portions are good size and it is edible. We ate out 3 times of an evening and there are some lovely local restaurants.
We took a bus to Ipsos which takes 5mins if you want a bigger beach and more selection of bars/restaurants.
There is a big hill up to the hotel and quite a lot of steps whilst you're there but there were a very elderly couple who managed just fine.
We met some lovely people and had a good relaxing week away. You get what you pay for and we were satisfied enough with our stay. Would I stay again...for the right price and now knowing what to expect, probably yes.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank KMRS88
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

After booking the holiday, I read the hotel reviews and was dreading my holiday, as it turned out the hotel was very clean the room was nice and staff were simply awesome, the pool was lovely I couldn't complain at all about the above however the food was just plain crap we lived on bread for breakfast bread and cold chips for lunch and bread for dinner no deserts well Mellon or peach but it's ya holiday you want to be a bit spoilt, the drinks ended at 9.30pm so my best advise is pay a tadge more up front and save money in the long run cuz we ended up eating out and having food out a few nights just cuz we were feeling hungry buying drinks out cuz the selection is real limited... it's not as bad a hotel as the reviews suggest but the food really was dung ohh whilst it really didn't phase me it is up a bit of a hill so be prepared ... but all in all I had a good time away and think I've probably lost a bit of weight :) mat

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mat r
Reviewed 14 September 2018

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for a week, we paid for all inclusive for £279 and we paid for air con and wifi for an extra 55 euros. Room was clean, and nice view of the pool. Food was fine, although we rarely ate the breakfast as it was pretty basic and you could get a full English breakfast in the local restaurants for a good price. The only thing that put me off the hotel was the amount of wasps, but in all fairness the whole island was the same. I would recommend going on a boat trip and you can book that from the hotel. Staff were friendly and if your polite to them they are polite to you. I think some of the reviews on here on a bit over the top to be honest and the hotel doesn't deserve such poor reviews. Would we go back???? hmmm probably yes for the price and the weather it was amazing. Hopefully more people will write reviews like ours.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellycoates84
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at hotel late due to flight delay and the room we were given was horrible, the bathroom was dirty, beds squashed together and no decent out door seating. We complained straight away but was told to come back in the morning. We were told in the morning that there were no other rooms available but we could move as soon as one came free. We were moved the following day and this room was much better.
Food wise - we were half board and as long as you like rice and pasta with everything you will be fine !! Breakfast was the same everyday ! The pool was a good size but don’t think there was any chlorine in it as it was getting more like dish water colour as time went on.
Most of the staff were nice, but the 2 women on reception, especially the younger one, were rude.
If you were full board, free drinks stop at 9pm and are served in plastic cups !!
I would go back to Dassia again but definitely not this hotel !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family