I and my wife went there for a day use. It was very quite with beautiful room. Also, it is near to Porto el sokhna. The building was simple and it is suitable for relaxation. My only concern was about the day user meal menu. it had only 2 types of main dishes - all were chicken - and one fish and chips and choose one salad from Greek and green salad and 2 scoops of ice creams - which were only mango and strawberry -. But Overall it is a familial hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 32 km to the south entrance of Ain El Soukhna on Suez Zaafarana Rd. A 300 m long stretch of beach, direct access to the open sea, manmade lagoon surrounded by a boardwalk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Dome Marina Hotel & Resort Ain Soukhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dome Marina Swiss Inn Resort Ain Soukhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Dome Marina Hotel & Resort Ain Soukhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna