“Good food friendly Service”

Corrados Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Brooklin
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Was called Pepper Berries in the past. This is a new restaurant in Brooklin. REALLY WORTH going to and we all enjoy it very much.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and friendly service not to busy on a Monday night. Took a long time to get the bill. But other than that very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Server was friendly and prompt. Food was very nice. Fresh salads, pasta cooked well and siciliano meatball was moist. We will be back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Excellent Italian restaurant in the Whitby/Brooklin area. The upstairs loft is great for couples or adults only diners. The large main floor restaurant is great for family dining and large parties.
Great food, great service, and great decor.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Love this place. Food is great, wonderful atmosphere and outdoor patio. A must stop every time I visit Brooklin.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My husband and myself decided to go to Corrado's as both a late Valentine dinner and also to see what the place and food was like since the owners are our neighbours at the cottage.
A bit confusing if you came in from the back to find the front where the Host/hostess are but we did ok. Agree with another comment parking is small but can be found around the restaurant.
They don;t take reservations on Friday and Saturday night so we arrived early and were seated up stairs which is nicer and fairly quiet. Downstairs seems to be noisy so not good if you want to have a quieter meal.
My husband had the calimari which he finished off whihc was very unusual but he did say it was excellent. I had the ceasar salad which was ok. For the mains he had the salmon special which he said was excellen. I had the chicken special and he said the salmon was better than the chicken. I had the tiramisu for desert which was very good.
The only small negatives we had were missing knife for entree - server should have checked, my wine which I asked to have with dinner came after I started eating.
Positives - Keith the owner took the time to thank people for coming, welcomed people, asked how the meal was, etc. In other words seemed to care in caring for his guests