See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

You'd be hard-pressed to find a motel that rivals the 7 West. Don't be fooled by the exterior, the rooms are spacious and clean. Travelling with a group, we've got a great patio to hang out together. With a Harvey's across the street and a LCBO down the road, who could ask for more.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Photo shop is wonderful. Front restaurant is closed & looks like it should be condemned. Shingles on motel need serious replaced. Room was clean. However had the smell of sewage. Satellite sucked!!!! Would go off every couple mins. No counter space in bathroom & no hairdryer. Locks on doors??? A joke!! Front desk manager was very friendly & helpful!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The photos on line must all be at least 10 years old. No bbq restaurant, just a closed chinese buffet. Disrepair of the exterior (peeling paint, cutling shingles) had me call to make sure I was at the right place. I high-tailed it out of there. I had options. I hope the reviews saying it has some good renos inside are true for their sake. They need to update their website and mention the repairs and renos going on so hey don't scare people away!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed over night, satellite TV didn't work...and there was something in the ceiling clawing and scratching. Stains on the wall and ceiling. Bathroom sink was loose...who puts a wooden dowel up as a shower curtain? Only one side of the room was heated...and the lock on the door was a joke.

It's fine that they are updating the decor...but would better to fix up the building/rooms.

And what we thought was a menu...was a list of everything in the room and how much it cost...not really sure what that was about.

I guess we should have known something was honky....when we called at 10 am to make a reservation and was abruptly told "call back at 11"

Won't be back.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed there November 2016 I probably would not recommend it.

The room was ok and it had new furniture and the bed was great... However the bathroom was less then desirable. It was pretty dirty very old. The bathtub was a death trap! He tub has a mean slope to the middle. I saw the tinny bath mat and thought I had enough of a sure footing...being a roofer that I would not need it....Wrong I fell. No one in this world can keep their footing in that tub! Also no mirror in the bathroom which made it tough to shave my face...

I booked online trough a discount site. On my way there I got a shady call saying they had no availability and I would have to pay and extra $40 for a room. I said no thanks... They made me call the website to cancel. Apparently they suddenly had availability. When I got there, their was not a single car in the parking lot. I had booked a room with one queen but they did have to give me a room that was the same but with two queens. Pretty weird to me. I paid $79 and there most expensive room was $99.

Date of stay: November 2016