1,360 results
All reviews st lucia sister hotel shuttle service hourly shuttle superior room enjoyed my stay home away from home hotel restaurant breakfast was included reduit beach rum punch beach chairs bars and restaurants gros islet the general manager pigeon island supermarket
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Bay Garden Inn, one of the cluster properties of the hotel, this was my second time in 5 months.

I was overwhelmed with the service, from all of the hotel staff that I had engaged with during my 1week stay.
The hotel management delivered a beautifully decorated ice bucket containing a complimentary bottle of wine to my room on my birthday. All staff were eager to please and were courteous and extremely friendly.

Hotel staff remembered and were genuinely please I had chosen to come back to the hotel.
The room rates were favorably priced and well appointed for the price.

Would certainly choose to stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Beverley R
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Happy belated birthday to you Beverley R and thank you for leaving us such a heartwarming review of your recent stay with us. At the Bay Gardens Resorts,we pride ourselves in delivering excellent service to each and every guest, and we are delighted that you experienced this firsthand.

On behalf of our amazing team members, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to having you back here at your home away from home in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed here on our honeymoon and it was great! The service was excellent, the staff professional and very friendly. We don't drink alcohol and part of our package included wine. They very kindly got us non alcoholic and were apologising as if WE were the ones being inconvenienced. They were never once surprised by any of our requests always were always accommodating. Loved the food and atmosphere. It's like home away from home since we live across the sea in Barbados. We definitely recommend it and can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArmaniBajanLayne
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review of your stay. Congratulations on your union and we are overjoyed that you chose to celebrate this memorable occasion with our Bay Gardens Family.

At Bay Gardens Resorts, we take pride in offering guests the best service possible and it gives us great pleasure knowing that you were able to experience our efforts. Thank you for your recommendation and the wonderful feedback will definitely be relayed to the team.

Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to creating more memories with you in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Visited the hotel, as a local ofcourse, overnight stay on the all inclusive plan and enjoyed it to the fullest, breakfast lunch and dinner was great, rooms were comfy and staff were friendly, with exception of one....only disappointment was, wish I stayed longer....sure to visit again.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Alisha F

Thank you Alisha F for leaving us a review on your recent stay. It is always heartwarming when we receive such positive comments from our guests. We are delighted that you enjoyed our accommodations, meal plans, authentic local cuisine and all the other perks you benefited from by staying with us.

We are sorry that the time flew by so quickly whilst you were creating memories with us and we hope to welcome you back for a longer vacation next time. See you soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Thanks to the amazing staff of Bay Gardens, Austin, Charlene, Veronica and Giovanni in particular for making one of the most important moment in my life so memorable! They along with my Fiancé managed to put together the sweetest most romantic proposal ever! Charlene ensured that we had the perfect room and that everything ran smoothly way ahead of time, Austin’s warm personality and welcoming nature, greeted us as we checked in, unknowingly to me that this would be one of the most amazing days of my life, Veronica ensured the room was emmaculately cleaned and decorated and was able to fulfill the request of my now Fiancé.. Giovanni, was discrete in escorting me to the room, and ensured that every minute of this breathtaking moment was captured on camera. I am overwhelmed with gratitude, for the staff, as they all proceeded to congratulate me after wards making it feel that I was among family. Bay Gardens is truly an exceptional brand and will always be our home away from home, when we are in St. Lucia, thanks for being part of my special moment and making it a memory I will carry with me for a lifetime....

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha M
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you Samantha M for leaving us a review of your recent stay and sharing memories from your joyous occasion with us. We are overjoyed to hear of this absolutely amazing journey and we are also extremely delighted that our incredible team assisted in creating memories that will last a lifetime for you and your fiance. Your ability to remember everyone's name is commendable and we will be sure to relay your kind regards to the team.

On behalf of the Bay Gardens Family, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you home to create even more wonderful memories on your next visit to our beautiful St. Lucia.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

All amenities real nice, just only the wifi give a little trouble not much I did receive some wifi most times, I enjoyed the breakfast excellent, love the shuttle service, the pools nice and clean, the staff is pleasant, it is very easy to go to shopping areas.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank annmariemorristrini
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy our many amenities, complimentary shuttle service, delicious cuisine, location within the Rodney Bay Village and the other perks listed. We appreciate feedback from our guests as we continue to improve our service offerings.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.