“Good, quick Mexican”

Las Vegas Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good selection of items, generally served very quick, which is great if you are on a work lunch break.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Went there with a co-worker for a Weeknight meal after having had very good fish tacos for lunch back in March. Food wasn't nearly as good this time. Ordered the beef ribs as Adam and they were tough and over salted. My colleague had enchiladas and was disappointed as well. Crossing this off my list of places to go back to.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The food was pretty good. The salsa and chips were nice. The service was really bad though. The server dumped an entire tray on the people in front of us, she ran into my Co worker and jabbed a chair into his ribs. The food came out at different times. His was over 5 minutes layer coming out than mine. I didn't want to eat without him having food, so my food got cold. Keep making good food, but work on improving service

2  Thank adam h
Reviewed 8 February 2016

We went superbowl sunday for lunch and it did not disappoint. the food was good--very authentic- and at good prices. the beef nachos were a lot more filling than we thought, which made eating our meals a bit more difficult. But all the leftovers will be good snacks. We had a great, attentive server.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Love this Mexican restaurant my favorite dish is the tilapia mot sure how it is cooked but it is very tasty. It is a whole fish.