“WHAT A FIND!!”
Review of Flicks Tea Room

Flicks Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Fairseat
Price range: USD 3 - USD 19
Description: We are a Newly refurbished Tea Room Opening 2016 .We offer Afternoon Teas using homemade produce that is baked onsite
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Words honestly fail me on how to describe how wonderful this hidden gem is!

I am gluten intolerant and the owners couldn't do enough to accommodate... they had Gluten Free bread on standby, and had the BEST gluten free brownies I have ever tried. Met with a smile, everything was home made and reasonably priced. There really is something for everyone here... tucked away from the main road, we will definately be going back!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Love love love this tea room the staff are great the cakes are amazing and my kids absolutely loved it will be returning keep up the great work the chocolate orange cake was the best i have ever had

1  Thank dreams1982
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Popped into Flicks today upon recommendation place was absolutely lovely! Had the home made soup and cake tasted lovely! Took the kids they had a great time and the service was great. Very child friendly! Definitely recommending to others! Will be back soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Not local to Fairseat Garden Centre but popped in last week and wanted to have lunch in their coffee shop. Didn't realise this is venue has changed hands. I really have difficulty in trying to establish the concept of Flicks. An eatery venue which lacks an identity as an initial impression. It soon became apparent it was a children's venue and mayhem was unleashed. It was far from an enjoyable experience. Mediocre service and homemade food. An open work / prep area should have rung alarms, quite untidy and not what I expect from an eating establishment.
Star for trying.

Michele E, Owner at Flicks Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Whilst we value every review we receive we believe 100% that this is not a legitimate review. We are very proud of our tea room and you only have to read all of our Legitimate reviews to see this..
Flicks

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Visited for the first time today. My friend and I both had a ploughmans which was delicious and very nicely presented. The chocolate brownie was absolutely delicious too! My only point would be that they don't make coffees with semi skimmed milk only full fat (which would have been my preference) However the coffee was very nice and was also served in a pot which makes a nice change.
A small quirky little tea room where all the cakes etc are homemade.
Staff very friendly.Will definitely be going back again.