“Not quite perfect but very good”
Review of Uros restaurant

Uros restaurant
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Tacna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent and the fresh lettuce the best I’ve had in South America in over a month. The pisco was perfectly balanced. Pity about the sauce on the steak. It was over salted. No possible way the chef had tried it. Lovely ambiance and music. Great meal

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We went there on Thursday night. It advisable to arrive before 8:30 pm in order to get a table on the second floor. Service was smooth and the food very enjoyable.
I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant I went is located in the center of Tacna (it seems that they've got 3 of them) in an old house that gives it quite an atmosphere.

I recommand the 2nd floor because it's bigger and more open than the ground floor.
The staff is nice and friendly although a bit slow.
The food is really good and tasty. I recommend la "carne sobre piedra" Meat cooked on stone, amazing with a very nice presentation.
They offer as well a few cocktail different from the clasic pisco sour that are quite well balanced.

A good choice when you feel like having a tasty meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I had an Argentinian beef with roasted potatoes and it was magnificent. My pisco sour was wonderful as well, tasty and a fair price.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I had an incredible solo dinner here and was pleased with everything from the food to the service. I ordered the pulpo de piedra (octopus on a hot stone), with rice, a salad, a pisco sour, and cheesecake and the total was 80 soles ($25). The pisco sour and the pulpo were incredible. The servers were all so attentive and nice, I will definitely visit again in the future. The ambience is very romantic, the lighting is dim and they were playing jazz music and had candles on the table, but even alone I felt very comfortable.