“Sea Urchin Ceviche and BBq Octopus”
Review of Mar Adentro

Mar Adentro
Ranked #4 of 161 Restaurants in Tacna
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restauran de comida peruana pero solamente de pescados y mariscos.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is a Seafood lovers Restaurant, as soon as you walk in the aromas hit you and its all good. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable with all the dishes, their service is great and friendly. The portions are quite large and that's why I couldn't eat other dishes after the ceviche and grilled Octopus. The best time to go there is for lunch as the seafood is at its freshest. You will not be disappointed and its very reasonable on your wallet.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

The place itself is really pretty and relaxing and in general much bigger than other places in Tacna. The staff was really friendly and attentive.I had a nice lunch and would recommend it for solo travelers or big groups.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Every time we are In Arica, Chile, we take a day trip to Tacna, Peru. The journey takes about an hour and a half. One must check out of Chile and into Perú.

A short taxi ride and we are at Mar Adentro for a seafood feast fit for Neptune. Chicharon de Ceviche is a specialty of the house and is unbelievably delicious. All the seafood is absolutely fresh. The staff could not be more acomadating.

Only lunch isserved. You will love it.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

It was the best experience in tacna. Best food ever, a nice and gourmet food, what can I say about the pisco sour, one of the best that I have tried ever, I'm very sure that I'll come back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to Mar Adentro several times during my visits to Tacna. Very good quality seafood. Always have had a great meal. Highly recommended.