“Superb café”

Silver Spoon Cafe
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Rayleigh
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Despite being such a small café we never struggle to find a table which is a complete surprise! The staff are always so friendly and quick to serve you at the table. The food is fresh, well presented and tasty. Today I had a French onion soup and a malteser milkshake. Both were delicious, my partner had a flatbread. Both perfect portion sizes so that we can still enjoy dinner later on. We even bought home made lemon cake as a take away which was zesty and full of flavour. Our favourite place for lunch in Rayleigh town with such cheap prices. 5/5 every time.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Went in for breakfast and was very impressed. Although very busy staff were really good and friendly. I enjoyed a good quality fry up and my girlfriend could enjoy GF options.

Very Good Value and will go back!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Will literally go out of our way to eat here. Staff are lovely, food excellent and great value for money.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

An excellent, slightly quirky cafe - what a find, what a gem! The food was all freshly prepared and in most cases freshly made on the premises. The flat breads were delicious, light and not at all what we expected. The staff's were all incredibly friendly, happy and eager to please help.
Will definitely be going back, can't wait!
Wonderful!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Another lunch date with friends and again the staff were very accommodating. I asked for just a chicken sandwich as the one on the menu said chicken with pesto and I cant have the pesto, I was asked would I like a chicken salad sandwich instead and was made up for me, it was lovely. I can't fault this eatery as every time we visit they are more than happy to please. If you haven't tried it and you are in Rayleigh then this is the place to eat.