“great Services Great Food”

Marco's Spanish Tapas Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Rayleigh
Price range: USD 4 - USD 52
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The meal was served very quickly and plenty off time for the other food to go down, food was lovely, hot and fresh staff always helpful checking with us how are meal was

1  Thank hyama2004

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the most lovely authentic Spanish meal. Such a choice and all tastes catered for. There were four of us and we just ordered an array of mixed tapas. There wasn’t one we didn’t like. Set in a restaurant/bar, atmosphere is relaxed and our waiter was most polite and attentive. Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We went to Marco’s for my work leaving meal and I’m so glad I chose this place! There’s a really nice atmosphere to it and the DJ was a great touch, playing songs for all ages that everybody loves. I was most excited to visit for the sangria and it did not disappoint! Myself and my colleague shared a jug and it was worth every penny! The food was delicious, I’m vegetarian and still left the restaurant as full up as the others were! I had the cheese garlic bread, saffron potatoes and the baked aubergine (which was my absolute favourite) it’s nice to have something different and that’s what this place is, different and refreshing. One last thing the service was great, very friendly staff with lovely warm smiles. Definitely coming back as soon as possible!!

2  Thank Amy O
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Went recently with the missus and the place was very quiet. It was a Tuesday at 7pm.

We had 7 dishes between us and every one was tasty, some more so than others.

The things we enjoyed the most were the Pigs Cheeks, Albondigas and the Minted Lamb. I liked the lamb so much that I asked for a portion to take away!!

With 2 drinks, the 7 tapas and service charge we paid £38 after using a Tastecard (dining discount card)

I'd probably go elsewhere on peak dining nights like Friday and Saturday because I'd find the bill a tad expensive without the dining card. However, the food is worth it!!

1  Thank gylbyr
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Booked a table to be safe, and arrived and was seated with no problems.
We ordered our meal and where served by very friendly staff
The meal was fantastic, the only downside was a bill of over £100 for 2 people.
That being said I will be back, just not often at that price

1  Thank Paul V