“early bird is great; food is great - always”
Review of Saffron Tandoori

Saffron Tandoori
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Rayleigh
Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At the Saffron Tandoori we indulge your desire for exquisite hand-crafted food that looks sensational & tastes divine! We take pride in the quality of our food. Each dish is individually prepared to order using only the finest ingredients. If there is something you would like and it is not available on the menu, please do not hesitate to ask us, as we will try to cater for all Indian, Bangladeshi & Nepalese style dishes.
Reviewed 14 September 2018

our favourite Indian in Rayleigh; friendly helpful staff and their chicken dhansak is superb; early bird special on their website is fantastic value; highly recommended restaurant.

Still heading back to this Indian on a regular basis and the food and service is always wonderful. Can't wait until the next time.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We regularly enjoy their take away menu which never fails to please. Delivered hot and freshly cooked by the lovely delivery staff.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Like other reviewers, I’ve been coming here off and on for many years. The owners have changed again and it is nicely decorated inside. The food was good and the prices are very reasonable (even more so if you throw a tastecard in!). Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This restaurant has had a refurbishment and it looks lovely. The food is always fantastic and full of flavour. The staff are friendly too. I always enjoy my visits here as I know I am going to get good quality food. There is also a nice variety menu to choose from including the Chef's specialities. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

As the title states this chicken korma with plain rice (yes I am boring and this is ALWAYS what I have at a curry house)
Was phenomenal!
I’m sorry I was so hungry I did not take a picture as it arrived but the presentation was excellent & the taste experience matched the visual that’s for sure!

If you live locally and have not been here or if (like me) you are visiting in the area get yourself along to this restaurant you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Friendly staff & super quick service...

I am one happy customer that’s for sure & would highly recommend this restaurant to others

1  Thank Kerbdrift