“Our favourite place”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: We are a small family owned and independent restaurant. We offer Italian and Local Favorites with Grill, Pasta, and Pizza items as the core of our menu. We try to keep things simple with a readable menu, clear descriptions, two sizes for most dishes, and a fair price on a glass of wine to enjoy with your meal. We are very popular with local customers, you may enjoy Rossano's as well! Cheers Gregg & Susan Ross
Reviewed 4 December 2017

When we visit our daughter in Moncton we always include a meal at Rosanno’s. It has become our favourite spot with excellent food, superior service and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Best chicken Marcelo ever! Great service. The location in Dieppe is difficult to get in and out of tho.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a later dinner after a day of hiking. We were happy with the selection and the food was reasonably priced. The drink prices were amazing with glasses of wine for less than $5 (not the best wine I've ever had but that's alright!) I had the seafood linguini which was good - the scallops were the best part. My husband had the nachos and I thought the addition of BBQ sauce was a great touch. The Caesar salad was also nice and had real bacon on it. Overall a pretty good meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This was our first visit to this restaurant. The food was good, I had the seafood linguine with rose sauce and my husband had surf and turf. They charged extra to have spaghetti as a side dish with the steak and it was a tiny bowl of spaghetti with a watery sauce. The desserts looked great but were served with cool whip. For a restaurant that prides itself for using the best ingredients that is very disappointing, I really would have preferred real whipped cream.

1  Thank Martina L
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My daughter took me to Rossano's for my Birthday supper. We were served by Fannie who was very friendly and pleasant, in fact all the staff were very nice. The food was amazing, very generous portions and very well presented. Excellent value for money as was the wine.
highly recommend this location for a wonderful dining experience