“Disappointing”

Add it.
Malta Transfer
Ranked #6 of 9 things to do in Luqa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'd like to describe my expectations first:
When i order a private transfer then i expect that the driver is waiting with a sign with my name on it at the exit in the arrival hall. The driver should be friendly and attendive to the customer (me). The car should have enough head- and legroom on the backseats for a relaxed seating.
What we got:
We went through the customs and entered the arrival hall where a couple of drivers waited for their customers. However, none had a sign with my name. Ever after 10 minutes waiting no driver appeared. So i had to go to the office of Malta Transfer which is located slightly hidden on one corner of the arrival hall. After two minutes in the queue and an impolite "NEXT!" it was my turn and i said my name. Instantly he asked "private transfer?". I nodded and another minute later our driver showed up continuously talking in his cellphone (which he put away half way to the car). We went to the car and i took seat behind the driver. The combination of car (medium small size) and driver (large) reduced the legroom behind the driver to almost zero.
Overall I am totally disappointed with the provided service.
On the plus side: We arrived safely at our hotel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If I could give zero rating, I would.
I have travelled the world for business and leisure and this is the worst service level I have ever encountered.
Rude, arrogant, dismissive, inefficient, late, smelly, breached every Highway Code, and down right terrible in anything else I can think of.
Get a taxi. It may cost €10 more, but you’ll never know the hell you avoided.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After contacting the transfer company the day before to confirm our pick up time we were very disappointed to phone twice after our pick up time as were became very concerned that we would miss our flight. 45 minutes late and a driver arguing with an elderly gentleman over his wheelchair that he claimed had not been booked. There was far too much luggage in the van . At the airport I had to assist the driver to unload the cases as they were falling on him as he unloaded them. To add to this debacle two malta transfer cars were parked outside our hotel for 15 minutes empty with two drivers chatting in the hotel lobby. I told a representative over the phone this was the case, but she chose to ignore this instead of instructing one of them to take us to the airport.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Booked private transfer with this company and no complaints no waiting round at the airport n took straight to my hotel and return today was on time would book hoppa again