All reviews pleasant stay clean environment local dishes decent hotel free wifi home away from home comfort facilities nigeria tv lagos channels cleanliness receptionist ambience
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Before I choose the hotel , I searched Trip Advisor and Jumia Travels seeking for a decent hotel with wow ratings .

I ended up choosing Apartment Royale after I was swayed by their 8.6 /10 ratings on Jumia travels .

Got to the hotel and to be sincere I really wasn't so impressed with the dull painting on the hotel walls

When I entered the reception, my view changed for the good as I beheld the best of aesthetics, beauty and comfort ....

The Receptionist took time to give me a mini tour round the hotel and I actually felt like ROYALTY

Apartment Royale is exquisitely designed with the best of furnitures, and art works . The Staff are so damn polite and exceptional in their services .

My room was a mini heaven... Room 205.

Wifi services were great

The Restroom was top notch and entertainment services were outstanding .

Mind you the Hotel doubles as a Hotel and an Apartment , and when next I visit I will definitely upgrade and use the Apartment

Only negative highlight was that the food was kinda pricey

I'll certainly return

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank marionixoxo
AbbieButt, Guest Relations Manager at Apartment Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Ms Marion, we are so pleased that following so much research to choose the best hotel during your recent stay in Lagos, Apartment Royale was your top choice. Apartment Royale is a very special place but what sets us apart is our sense of warmth and hospitality. You are right your experience at Apartment Royale is exactly what our motto is, "Leave the ordinary,......dive into the extraordinary " We can't wait to welcome you back and we promise the "Sleep Like Royalty " treatment. You have to come back to experience it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Checked-in seamlessly, staff was courteous, room was spacious, food wasn't great, power was constant, TV had a good mix of channels, location is in the quiet part of Opebi, their staff washed my car in the morning.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Sagmekzie, thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Apartment Royale. We are thrilled you found the staff, amenities, services and location to your satisfaction. WOW your car was also included in the VIP treatment with a spa (I mean a wash) We look forward to seeing you soon. March maybe?

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was very difficult for us to locate the place. I suggest sign post should be placed in conspicuous places around Ikeja or Lagos environs places for prospective customers to see. Alternatively, means of transportation from the airport should be provided for international customers from the MM international airport as well as Nigerians in diaspora

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 January 2018

It was a pleasure staying at the Apartment Royale! It was like a home away from home. The apartment was spacious, comfortable and clean. It was well air conditioned and nicely decorated. The staff were courteous and very helpful.

There was free Wifi but sometimes the service was weak (my only complaint).

The location was perfect for my needs - easy to get to any location from Ikeja, and close access to many useful amenities and facilities.

I was visiting from London and will definitely be staying there the next time I visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ore O
AbbieButt, Guest Relations Manager at Apartment Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Ms Ore, thank you for your review, it is very nice to hear that your stay with us at Apartment Royale was perfect and that you were completely satisfied with the hotel's facilities and our team's professional service. Thank you for your constructive feedback which is genuinely motivating and sincerely appreciated. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I'd like to thank all of the staff for making my stay so positive and special.

Everyone was warm, professional, courteous, charming and hard working.

I will visit Nigeria again, I will stay at the apartment royale again, and I will recommend it to anyone I know who visits Nigeria.

Thank you so much.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris C

Dear Mr Chris, What a joy to read to read your review and to hear about your stay at Apartment Royale. It is indeed a pleasure to get such enthusiastic and genuine feedback from our guests who are completely satisfied with the hotels facilities and services. Thank you for your high recommendation of our hotel to other travellers, which is truly appreciated. The whole team looks forward to welcoming you back again for another incredible stay!