USD 138
USD 415
USD 188
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 208
All reviewslong timepleasant staylocal disheslots of spacestay there againvisit nigeriaclean environmentdecent hotelfree wifihome away from homefacilitiescomfortpricinglagostvchannelscleanliness
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Checked-in seamlessly, staff was courteous, room was spacious, food wasn't great, power was constant, TV had a good mix of channels, location is in the quiet part of Opebi, their staff washed my car in the morning.

Stayed: January 2018
AbbieButt, Guest Relations Manager at Apartment Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Sagmekzie, thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Apartment Royale. We are thrilled you found the staff, amenities, services and location to your satisfaction. WOW your car was also included in the VIP treatment with a spa (I mean a wash) We look forward to seeing you soon. March maybe?

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was very difficult for us to locate the place. I suggest sign post should be placed in conspicuous places around Ikeja or Lagos environs places for prospective customers to see. Alternatively, means of transportation from the airport should be provided for international customers from the MM international airport as well as Nigerians in diaspora

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 January 2018

It was a pleasure staying at the Apartment Royale! It was like a home away from home. The apartment was spacious, comfortable and clean. It was well air conditioned and nicely decorated. The staff were courteous and very helpful.

There was free Wifi but sometimes the service was weak (my only complaint).

The location was perfect for my needs - easy to get to any location from Ikeja, and close access to many useful amenities and facilities.

I was visiting from London and will definitely be staying there the next time I visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ore O
AbbieButt, Guest Relations Manager at Apartment Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Ms Ore, thank you for your review, it is very nice to hear that your stay with us at Apartment Royale was perfect and that you were completely satisfied with the hotel's facilities and our team's professional service. Thank you for your constructive feedback which is genuinely motivating and sincerely appreciated. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I'd like to thank all of the staff for making my stay so positive and special.

Everyone was warm, professional, courteous, charming and hard working.

I will visit Nigeria again, I will stay at the apartment royale again, and I will recommend it to anyone I know who visits Nigeria.

Thank you so much.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris C

Dear Mr Chris, What a joy to read to read your review and to hear about your stay at Apartment Royale. It is indeed a pleasure to get such enthusiastic and genuine feedback from our guests who are completely satisfied with the hotels facilities and services. Thank you for your high recommendation of our hotel to other travellers, which is truly appreciated. The whole team looks forward to welcoming you back again for another incredible stay!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasurable experience at Apartment Royale. Great staff and fantastic customer service. Thank you once again Rebecca and the rest of the team for your great hospitality. It is my 4th time in this hotel, and they always do all they can to make you enjoy your stay.
Uyi

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ms Uyi, Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. It is a pleasure to welcome you every time and very pleased that every stay is to your complete satisfaction and a comfortable one as well. Furthermore, that our team members were hospitable and efficient, as well as, our amenities meeting your expectations. Looking forward to welcoming you back again, in the near future.