All reviewsrooms are cleanenjoyed my staybuffet breakfastgreat hotelbedsreceptionwifigralagoscomfortsecurity
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We relocated from a franchised Best Western to the Shore-gate hotel in Lagos.
I was pleasantly surprised at the standard of the hotel and the staff who all seemed to go out of their way to assist.
The food is very good, the rooms are well furnished and finished to a good standard.
The beds must get a special mention as we all commented on the comfort of the mattresses.
All in all a very good hotel, with no complaints from all of our personnel travelling through Lagos to and from work.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike5727
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very nice and comfortable hotel. I enjoyed my stay here. The service was professional, the buffet breakfast delicious and the room very clean.The check in and check out process was fast. I am looking forward to staying at this fine hotel again soon.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ranti M
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, very friendly staff. What amazed me was the fact that it was my first time there and they made it so enjoyable for me. I also learnt how to swim while I was there for a day. The food was delicious too. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Valz327
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

- Clean And excellent hotel
- Staff are very pleasant, polite, friendly and professional. Always humble and willing to help.
- The check in staff (Uche or Hope) is just the best. Very helpful, willing and ready to assist and very respectful.
- Rooms were very neat, clean and sweet.
- Bathroom was 100percent clean With modern furniture.
- The only challenge is you may have to wait between 45-60 mins for your food to be ready if you placed an order via the restaurant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ENSUN L
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel so much. From the comfortable rooms to the amazing service to the buffet breakfast in the mornings, everything was perfect. I was very impressed and I hope to be back next time. It was an awesome experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business