USD 61
USD 59
Real Inn Perinorte(Tlalnepantla)
USD 78
NH Mexico City Valle Dorado(Tlalnepantla)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 73/night.

USD 63
  • Pool
USD 48
USD 42
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Oliver Inn - Tlanepantla(Tlalnepantla)(Great Value!)
USD 59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2016

This hotel is a hidden gem. Room service 24 hours and daily buffet with 3 types of natural juices. Reminds me of the best vegas brunches and they have them every day. Rooms are very new and TVs are new also. I will come to this hotel every time I come to Mexico. Access to all parts of Mexico city.

Room Tip: Get a suite, its great and not expensive and they have many of the.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2016

The price for this hotel is always very good. Breakfast is excellent and the room is quiet despite being in a busy cross of highways because of the double glass. It is very clean and looks good. The receptionists were very kind and helpful. The cooks at the restaurant are always really good.

Room Tip: The junior suit is very big. The normal room is a good size.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on business a few weeks ago.
The rooms are a decent size and the staff are nice.
The bad points though.
There's no bar, like how crazy is that.
Trip advisor says there's a gym, no there's not.
The food is OK, but you can't charge it to your room so you have to pay each night.
Your room has to be paid up front.
There is absolutely nothing or nowhere to go anywhere near this place. No bars no restaurants or anything. It's in a very poor area.
At least it's fairly cheap.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ZX6RRick
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Very bad chemical smell in the rooms, I tryed 4 different rooms. Internet working only outside the room. Dirty everywhere and very dated. Location is bad, choose it only if you have to work close by!!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Eugeen13
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I can't say enough about how great this place is. I was waited on hand and foot, the staff was fantastic! The dining was terrific. Example, I asked for shrimp with rice and avocado. They brought out shrimp cooked with butter and tequila, over rice with sliced, grilled avocado, melt in your mouth delicious! Also, their carne tampico was out of this world!
Their taxi service took me to the nearby Wal-Mart for some things like I could get in my home State, Texas. Also, the hotel gave me great tips on things nearby that would be fun to see. I would stay here again the next time I go to Mexico City, and I have recommended it to my friends.

Room Tip: Don't know about tips, my room was fantastic. Maid/room service could not have been better.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business