All reviewsshopping mallbusiness tripmexico cityvalle doradorustic kitchentaxi servicegrocery storemovie theaterbreakfast buffetconvenient locationnice hotelrestaurants and barstop floorexcellent locationmini barthe hotel offersbusiness traveler
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Tip...bring your own face cloth's. The hotel bathroom was stocked with a robe, slippers, body towel, and hand towels and pleasantly, scented soap...however no face cloth's. Modern décor rooms are clean and spacious. Decrease in water pressure and drastic temperature variance in the shower at various times. Hotel staff are both friendly and professional.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Management response:Responded 4 August 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate your observations, as they are the ones that make us grow and provide an excellent service and we´ll check with my housekeeping about the face cloth´s. We are obsessed with offering customers memorable experiences.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I have been guest of this hotel twice and I can say it will never be an award winner, no way.

Has a nice decoration and the lobby is in the upper level of a small mall with no interesting places to dine or have a drink, there is a small supermarket at street level that could save the day in case of something is forgotten at home (toothbrush, shave cream, etc)

The hotel has its own restaurant that has (good) food but nothing extraordinary. It serves a breakfast buffet with a nice sort of options.

The room is well distributed and has standard ammenities (closet, iron, coffee maker, 32" flat TV, a small desk and a kind of chaise longe). By the other hand, it is really noisy due lack of insulation in the walls: I was able to hear the persons talks at the rooms in both sides, the elevator's bell and every time someone closed their room's door over the hallway.

The bathroom lacks of shower's door and being a big and tall guy, the water spilled out completely off the shower area and I was forced to dry the floor with a towel for my own sake. I need to mention that in my first stay there was no water from 5 PM to 12 AM two days in a row and in both stays the hot water was barely warm.

The complimentary WiFi is not bad, but the TV signal is analog (really poor quality) and it is inside a frame that does not allow to use it as computer's second screen or to connect my own cast device.

I might try another options in the vicinity, there is a good chance that they are better.

Stayed: July 2017
Management response:Responded 14 July 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments, as they are the ones that make us grow and improvement service. We want to be the best, even if they are not the greatest.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

This hotel is at the top of a mall. Convenient to alternate places to eat, both nice and fast food. If you have extra time there is a Cinema and gym but I did not check to see if gym required membership. Friendly staff at reception and helpful, when I forgot my USB charger they provided one to borrow. Felt like a safe place and was conveniently located near the supplier I visited.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Management response:Responded 27 June 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments, as they are the ones that make us grow and provide an excellent service. We are proud to serve others and take care of our employees, as well as our employees take care of our guests.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect for work and keep going on the go go work week life. Personal highly qualify. Excellent breakfast and omelettes. The view from 2nd floor it's pretty decente. Rooms are impecable clean, shower head just perfect for a calm hot shower.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 June 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments, as they are the ones that make us grow and provide an excellent service. We are obsessed with offering customers memorable experiences.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Good location, within a shopping mall complex containing a few restaurants, bars, and a grocery store. Pleasant staff and clean rooms with nice views from the upper floors. There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel, but I did not go there. Taxi service is available at the main mall entrance in front of the building.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business