“Business Trip”

NH Mexico City Valle Dorado
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Tlalnepantla
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Good location, within a shopping mall complex containing a few restaurants, bars, and a grocery store. Pleasant staff and clean rooms with nice views from the upper floors. There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel, but I did not go there. Taxi service is available at the main mall entrance in front of the building.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
Management response:Responded 16 June 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments, as they are the ones that make us grow and provide an excellent service. We are obsessed with offering customers memorable experiences.

We look forward to having you back at home soon.

Front Desk Manager
oj.altamirano@nh-hotels.com

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a good option in Tlalnepantla and around (industrial area). It's new, built ok the top floor of a shopping mall full of stores, restaurants and bars, which is very convenient. It's located on a main avenue. Room service offer is pretty decent, as breakfast. Its a good value.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Dear guest,

We look forward to having you back at home soon.

Front Desk Manager
oj.altamirano@nh-hotels.com

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time in NH and like always the hotel offers a great infrastructure and also the excellent service for all guests. The room service still really good! I recommend the NH for everyone!!!! Thanks again for the great service! I will be there again for sure!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Generally good hotel, I like the rooms but they can be a bit noisy. Checking in and out is a fairly miserable experience - not sure why they can't make this more efficient. Breakfast is okay. Reasonably good television stations. Wifi works nice.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Management response:Responded 5 June 2017

Dear guest,

I thank you first for your preference and comments, they are the same that allow us to improve to provide an excellent service and equally recognize the people who collaborate with us. "We take care of our employees, our employees take care of our clients"

On the other hand will be reinforced the procedures with front desk to improve the efficiency.

We are obsessed with offering customers memorable experiences.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many, many times, but this was my first stay in about a year. Let me first say that the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and will go out of their way to help in any way. Breakfast is good and there is a large variety of foods to choose from. The bed is wonderful.

Unfortunately there were some things that have changed since my last visit. Every morning, it took about 5 minutes of letting the shower run before the water was sufficiently warm to even think about getting in. My first trip to the workout room, only 1 of 3 treadmills was in working condition. On my second trip, none of them were working. For some reason, the lighting in the hallways on the floors with rooms is now extremely dim.

This hotel has always been my first choice when staying in the area for business. Prior to this trip, I wouldn't have considered staying elsewhere. If I had to go back again, I would be torn...the other nearby hotel, while nice, has horrible customer service.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Hello Mr. Kristi,

First of all I appreciate your preference, it's important for us to listen all our guest, this helps us to improve and be at the level of service that you deserve.

I am very sorry that your stay has had details, I offer a big apology; we have taken action plan to have improvements in our facilities, waiting for a next stay gives us the opportunity to redeem about the details you had and fulfill your expectations. I leave my email if I can help you in something else: oj.altamirano@nh-hotels.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tlalnepantla
0.4 km away
10.5 km away
Fiesta Americana Mexico Toreo
Fiesta Americana Mexico Toreo
#7 of 312 in Mexico City

Been to NH Mexico City Valle Dorado? Share your experiences!