All reviewsbusiness tripnice hoteloutdoor trackroom servicefloorgymsilencewifi
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel very clean with a good restaurant. Wi-fi service very good and silent rooms. It's available a good gym, and a open circuit for jogging on the terrace. There are also sauna and hamman, but this is not a good service. You have to reserve it in advance and, even there is enough space for 4-5 people at the same time, the staff allow only one person at time, so, unless you are lucky, you have to wait for your turn.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Mexico City North-Tlalnepantla, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Gimman,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very glad you liked the cleanliness of our hotel and our WiFi services. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have experienced in our Spa and sauna area. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

service was excellent of all the staff members from check in to out
room great all fresh and modern
also have in top 7th floor a self service executive floor
lounge bar sangria was great also different to spain and rib eye taste good too
go for it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Excellent hotel in city center . Neat & clean, spacious & neat rooms. All the hotel staff spoke English . Check-in & check-out was a breeze. Breakfast is awesome with lot of options , cannot go wrong with that.

Room Tip: Good room, very nice breakfast
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The wifi has gotten so much better that my company has started having off site meetings at the hotel. Easy to get on the wifi and to order food and drinks during the day or in the evening. The business are is just off the bar if you wish to have drinks.

Room Tip: The higher floors are more quite because they are up above the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Two weeks in the hotel no reliable in the kitchen. In the breakfast eggs shells in my scramble eggs, in the lobby bar the worst pizza I ever ate, the menu said that the fish came with tarta sauce but my plate came without it, I need to ask for the sauce. The "flautas" is a joke for a hotel in México. One nite I order a sandwich and 30 later they told me that was not available. But I can tell you something the boys in the Bar are customers oriented.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business